SightUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
ARNG
Country flag
I was going to pick up the AOSK dead pedal cover off Amazon when I saw they also had pedals, too. Are these worth getting? Or is there something better out there I should invest in?

Also, is AOSK a reputable company that makes quality products? Would they be compared to Mopar and Dodge?
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
If you like the look of the aluminum sport pedals, then they're worth getting. If you're getting the dead pedal cover, I would definitely think that you would want to get the pedal covers to match.

@AOSK is an active member here. I've been happy with the pedal covers and mud flaps that I've ordered from them. Many other members have reported success with several of their other accessories. But no, they're not like Mopar since they're a third party not directly affiliated with or licensed by Ford.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am also very happy with their pedals, dead pedal and mud flaps. All look OEM to me.

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
The aluminum pedal covers from AOSK were good quality, if you had put them in a Ford bag and told me they were OEM I would have believed you. In general their products have proven pretty good, and a good value. They are active members here and have taken a lot of product feedback to heart so far, which is always a good sign.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
@AOSK, I installed the dead pedal cover. It immediately dented in the middle. Now looks terrible. I want to return but Amazon says I need to pay the postage. Can you replace this product with one that does not deform? Or are they all like that?

OP
OP

SightUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
ARNG
Country flag
@AOSK, I installed the dead pedal cover. It immediately dented in the middle. Now looks terrible. I want to return but Amazon says I need to pay the postage. Can you replace this product with one that does not deform? Or are they all like that?
Can you take a pic?

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No worry friend, with amazon, you could always return the product you purchased easily if you find it doesn't meet your expectation.
LIst as "defective" for free swap or shipping.

Last edited:

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hi dear friend, thank you for letting us know about this, if you haven't returned the product, simply let us know the order ID, we will process a full refund for you immediately, so you don't have to head to the post office and drop this off. I will definitely let the team know about this situation, and if you would like a replacement, let us know as well, we will ship it to you directly, you don't have to return anything or do anything. this is the reason im in this forum, I could take care everything for owners here

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Hi dear friend, thank you for letting us know about this, if you haven't returned the product, simply let us know the order ID, we will process a full refund for you immediately, so you don't have to head to the post office and drop this off. I will definitely let the team know about this situation, and if you would like a replacement, let us know as well, we will ship it to you directly, you don't have to return anything or do anything. this is the reason im in this forum, I could take care everything for owners here
Now that’s standing behind your product. I’ll be ordering more from you soon. Got my eye on several things.

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks I ordered a replacement on Amazon for the defective one.

FordMachEGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium AWDx April 2021 build.
Country flag
I agree with the others here. I also purchased the two pedals and then the dead pedal and am very happy with the purchases. Looks and feels great. Excellent products both in quality and value.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Has anyone else found this product too fragile for its intended use? I purchased one, but have not yet installed it.
Sponsored