Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lnk.bio
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT PE & 2023 Model Y LR
Country flag
Looking for a recommendation. I need a retractable cargo cover. The most common retractable cargo cover I see online is this one from Amazon Amazon.com I don't like it because of the poor mounting bracket design.
Sponsored

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
I have this cover - you need to screw back brackets, all provided in package , otherwise it will not hold. I did not find any other cover better than this.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Looking for a recommendation. I need a retractable cargo cover. The most common retractable cargo cover I see online is this one from Amazon Amazon.com I don't like it because of the poor mounting bracket design.
@AOSK has been a sponsor here for a while and has produced a great range of products for the Mach E.

TDAnthony

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER 4x
Country flag
This is the other one I am aware of by LinerX. Looks like it mounts using the rear seat headrests. See PDF instructions. Still uses adhesive for part of the installation.

FordMachEGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium AWDx April 2021 build.
Country flag
This is the other one I am aware of by LinerX. Looks like it mounts using the rear seat headrests. See PDF instructions. Still uses adhesive for part of the installation.
This looks interesting, but do you have to remove the hooks from the headrests each time you put the rear seats down?