PCPilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, FE
Country flag
Just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else. When I returned to the car it unocked through PAAK, then the first door I opened was the rear door to put the dog inside, and the alarm went off. Then when I opened the front driver door the alarm stopped. Is there anything to look for in the settings to address this?
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else. When I returned to the car it unocked through PAAK, then the first door I opened was the rear door to put the dog inside, and the alarm went off. Then when I opened the front driver door the alarm stopped. Is there anything to look for in the settings to address this?
It's just glitchy PaaK. Mine has done this once or twice but with the driver door.

T_to the_A

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang V6 Red Candy Metallic, 2021 Mach-e Premuim AWD St Range Shadow Black
Occupation
I sell wine
Country flag
Unbelievable!
This just happened to me this morning.
Same exact situation. Approached car in my garage, door pillar ‘circles‘ light up signifying (at least to me) that PAAK has recognized me, and opened rear drivers door first... Alarm starts its chirping.
Fumble with unlock button on FordPass, alarm stops, go about my business.
SMH as this is clearly not limited to my experience.

Read in another post today wondering when some of these bugs are going to be fixed in an OTA. I’m ready!

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
This used to happen to me occasionally but a software update from the service center seems to have fixed it.