Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Software Company
Country flag
If anybody in the NCR wants to meet up, I am going to bring my MME to the Alexandria Coffee and Cars next Sunday. I just happened to drive past a small car meetup this morning and despite being parked across the lot from all the people showing off their rides, I had a number of people come over to check out my Mach E.

Details on the Alexandria Coffee and Cars at either of the links below:
https://www.meetup.com/Alexandria-Cars-Coffee/events/ltqsbsyccfbcc/

Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
If anybody in the NCR wants to meet up, I am going to bring my MME to the Alexandria Coffee and Cars next Sunday. I just happened to drive past a small car meetup this morning and despite being parked across the lot from all the people showing off their rides, I had a number of people come over to check out my Mach E.
the NCR? ?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Alexandria VA Coffee and Cars - Mar 21st 1615657983962

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
Nations Capital Region. He could have also said the DMV, but then y’all would be REALLY confused!

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Nations Capital Region. He could have also said the DMV, but then y’all would be REALLY confused!
I like mine more.
?

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag

Trying to hide in the corner, far away and still got seen. LOL.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Sounds great but I won't be back from FL yet.

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag

Hi @Duffy , weather should be decent. I'm doing an autocross on Saturday (different car although it's tempting to take the Mach-E to an autox) and looking forward to attending this event on Sunday morning. Anybody else? It would be fun to see a good selection of Mach-Es.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hey, I grew up in Alexandria. Claremont Elementary REPRESENT! (don't even know if it's still there ? )

OP
OP
Duffy

Duffy

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Software Company
Country flag
Hi @Duffy , weather should be decent. I'm doing an autocross on Saturday (different car although it's tempting to take the Mach-E to an autox) and looking forward to attending this event on Sunday morning. Anybody else? It would be fun to see a good selection of Mach-Es.
Rafgar,
Sorry if you came out and I wasn't there. I got the windows tinted on Saturday so couldnt roll down the windows. I decided last minute to aim instead for another weekend soon. Would be happy to go as a group and park a few side-by-side if anybody is interested.

Duffy

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Rafgar,
Sorry if you came out and I wasn't there. I got the windows tinted on Saturday so couldn't roll down the windows. I decided last minute to aim instead for another weekend soon. Would be happy to go as a group and park a few side-by-side if anybody is interested.

Duffy
Hey, what'd you get for tint... what kind and how dark? I'm looking to do this soon, and I usually go with a shop in Springfield that installs Llumar.

I'd be down for group cars&coffee meet mid-april or after. Was able to schedule vaccine first weekend in April! ? Might be out of commission that weekend. April 10th I may take it up to Summit Point just for some light fun. Joining a friend with an Alfa Romeo Giulia. @Rafgar would you AutoX your MME? Then scheduled for detailing on the 22nd... just in time for C&C perhaps!?!? ?
Either way I'm sure there will be many chances this summer. Would be epic to organize a group cruise of MMEs...

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
Hey, what'd you get for tint... what kind and how dark? I'm looking to do this soon, and I usually go with a shop in Springfield that installs Llumar.

I'd be down for group cars&coffee meet mid-april or after. Was able to schedule vaccine first weekend in April! ? Might be out of commission that weekend. April 10th I may take it up to Summit Point just for some light fun. Joining a friend with an Alfa Romeo Giulia. @Rafgar would you AutoX your MME? Then scheduled for detailing on the 22nd... just in time for C&C perhaps!?!? ?
Either way I'm sure there will be many chances this summer. Would be epic to organize a group cruise of MMEs...
Hey @Duffy and @Nav. Yes, I went to the C&C on Sunday. Fairly small event, but nice people (and cars) as usual.

Anyone want to meet at the Dulles Crossing C&C this Sunday? I have not attended that one, but it looks good.

I will probably autox the MME at some point soon just to see how it does. I just need to be careful of the point standings in my normal class. ? I'll probably have my daughter drive the MME to the event while I take my other car. She likes to autox also.

I was able to get my first shot last Friday. Totally lucked into it. I hope everyone else starts getting the opportunity soon.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Hey @Duffy and @Nav. Yes, I went to the C&C on Sunday. Fairly small event, but nice people (and cars) as usual.

Anyone want to meet at the Dulles Crossing C&C this Sunday? I have not attended that one, but it looks good.

I will probably autox the MME at some point soon just to see how it does. I just need to be careful of the point standings in my normal class. ? I'll probably have my daughter drive the MME to the event while I take my other car. She likes to autox also.

I was able to get my first shot last Friday. Totally lucked into it. I hope everyone else starts getting the opportunity soon.
I have been wanting to check out that C&C by Dulles. This Sunday's weather doesn't look good at all though, as of now. Let's see... You never know with DC weather!

We'll have to talk more about AutoX sometime.

OP
OP
Duffy

Duffy

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Software Company
Country flag

I went 35 in the front and 20 in the rear for the tint. Probably pressing my luck, but on the black it looks sharp. I'll pass on tomorrow due to rain but if there is a nice day soon I'd be interested in doing the Dulles C&C. Not the weekend of the 10th though.
Sponsored

Reactions: Nav