Reaction score
Website
www.bsi-inc.com
Vehicles
2021 Premium MME 4EX Star White, 2019 Acura RDX,
Occupation
BSI Sales and Technical Manager
Country flag
After driving over 300 vehicles in 2021, Alex on Autos rates the Mach-E #2, only beaten by the Maverick. I don't think he has shown a bias toward Ford in the past, so this video says a lot about the direction the company has taken. I'm also happy that the RDX made #7.

Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Who?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
After driving over 300 vehicles in 2021, Alex on Autos rates the Mach-E #2, only beaten by the Maverick. I don't think he has shown a bias toward Ford in the past, so this video says a lot about the direction the company has taken. I'm also happy that the RDX made #7.

Neat! Maverick is an important new vehicle -- low cost, appropriately sized, fuel efficient, truck. I hope it sells well.

IMHO, @AoA used to lean towards Hyundai. And I guess that I do, too, as that never came across as a "bias" to me. They make sensible, well built vehicles in recent years.

AoA

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Professional Car Talker
Country flag

It is honestly difficult to maintain any kind of bias or leanings when you literally drive 300-400 new cars, trucks and SUVs a year including multiple trims of each vehicle on sale. Credit where credit is due. Every car company has good years and bad years, good products and products that fail to impress. It's rare that a company "nails it" and equally rare that a company truly fails a new car launch. Ford went though a rough patch about 10 years ago but right now they are doing quite well. The Escape and Explorer weren't exactly what I could have hoped for, but the Mach E, Lightning, F-150 Hybrid, Maverick and Bronco Sport have gone unexpectedly well. I should also note, that while the company currently owns a Mach E, its not a car we plan to keep, we buy vehicles of interest for periods of time for review.
Sponsored