All I want for Christmas is.. a functional front trunk button.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
This exactly. "By the end of December" means that it is planned for a sprint that ends there, but it doesn't actually mean that anyone will put in a minute of work to it. And like you said, "January" means in November context that the event takes place in unplanned future, but it is in the backlog.
Software people have got to stop improperly using the word “sprint”. Sprint means to go at full speed or great speed. Think of runners who are sprinters. The term that accurately describes this part of software development, particularly in so-called “agile” (another incorrectly used term) is “plod”. “Trudge” could also be used as a synonym, I suppose, but I quite like “plod”, as it seems to capture the mindset of most software types I know.
Sponsored

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Did that Apple exec start yet? Really hoping the s/w side of things gets improved more since that seems to be the most glaring issue on the MME. Watched a video on parking assist and can't see anyone wanting to use that...

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Having the GT, I have the frunk buttons and I've never even tried them out. Just use it as dead storage.

Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
Who uses the frunk anyway? What do you do with it?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Who uses the frunk anyway? What do you do with it?
I use mine all the time - I took out one side of the frunk organizer so the space is broken up into one smaller and 1 larger space. I can put a gallon of milk, a grocery bag, or a takeout bag on the smaller side. On the larger side fits 2 or 3 grocery bags. The stuff is secure there and doesn't roll around, and in the case of takeout doesn't smell up my car

miata

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
miata, towncar, highlander
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
Enter the factory-set code or your personal code, then press 7·8 on the keypad within five seconds.
That's worked on every Ford I've had with a coded keypad lock since my 83 Mercury Cougar.
Sponsored