All I Want for Christmas is (improvements to my MME)...

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Ah, those features don't even require the "latest" models since the frunk button and BlueCruise have been coming on cars since July of 2021. But I wouldn't classify those as "features we're not getting".
Well as a First Edition Owner I don't have them , so they are on my list.
Sponsored

RockDaphne98296

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E FE, 2016 F-350 Super Duty XLT
Occupation
Commercial Aerospace Interiors
Country flag
Last edited:

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I have been reading that the newer cars have electronic Frunk Release and they are getting Blue Cruise from Day 1

I took delivery in Feb 2021 and I still dont have Blue Cruise... have the OTA but it isn't functioning (I am a First Edition so I have the prep package).
If you can find someone with an FDRS rig near you, bribe them with some doughnuts to update the software for you. The BC and frunk additions are in the current software. They will also need to activate the frunk button on the center screen using ForScan. After that, those two items will be good (except no frunk button in the FP app since that is server-side). 😊🐩

Nemy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Mach-E Premium X
Country flag
After thinking about it more, I'd also like voice commands or quick presses to control the car (e.g. Hey google, start the car). Otherwise, I want what the Bolt had - you could long press the app icon and it would come up with car options to lock, unlock and remote start.

luckie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD
Occupation
Professor
Country flag
Also? How about a bong or something when BlueCruise engages/disengages.
Am I the only one who initially read this differently than it was likely intended? I mean, once your hands are free, smoking a bong might(?) be an individual choice. J/k lol

doogie63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
A friend has a Honda. When they use turn signal the screen shows that side camera. Makes it easy to see if a car is beside you without having to twist your head and body to check. So, all I want for Christmas is the same thing for my Mach-E turn signal camera display on screen.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
A friend has a Honda. When they use turn signal the screen shows that side camera. Makes it easy to see if a car is beside you without having to twist your head and body to check. So, all I want for Christmas is the same thing for my Mach-E turn signal camera display on screen.
I believe Honda has abandoned that "LaneWatch" functionality in favor of blind spot monitoring. Hyundai products still have it though, and I agree that it's cool.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Am I the only one who initially read this differently than it was likely intended? I mean, once your hands are free, smoking a bong might(?) be an individual choice. J/k lol
A bong is probably a bit bulky to put in the center console. Who knows though, with the speed at which laws are changing, maybe @AOSK can make a bong that fits in the cup holder 😀😀😀

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
If you can find someone with an FDRS rig near you, bribe them with some doughnuts to update the software for you. The BC and frunk additions are in the current software. They will also need to activate the frunk button on the center screen using ForScan. After that, those two items will be good (except no frunk button in the FP app since that is server-side). 😊🐩
Why should I have to engage in a hack-a-thon on my vehicle to obtain part of a feature that ford has promised me for almost 2 years now? Also, without the ability to open the frunk remotely (from FordPass), this hack is little more than a curiosity.
Sponsored

Last edited: