All I Want for Christmas is (improvements to my MME)...

sharkcom

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
Allow side cameras to turn on when turn signal is activated. We also have a model Y Tesla and this is a great feature. Another nice feature on the Tesla that I'm not sure Ford can recreate is seeing your car on the screen and surrounding traffic. Anyhow I would be happy with being able to activate the cameras in addition to the blind spot on the side mirrors.
My wife's Kia EV6 also has this feature for blindspot camera which is really nice to have.

Hduff

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT
Country flag
Does anyone know if you can add the hands free liftgate using FORScan on a Sept. build 2022. Mine was just delivered and I would like to know before I buy all the hardware to program it.

RedRocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
Does anyone know if you can add the hands free liftgate using FORScan on a Sept. build 2022. Mine was just delivered and I would like to know before I buy all the hardware to program it.
Is there a thread on how to activate the hands free liftgate. I'm not familiar with Forscan, is there more to it than the $22 cable/box on Amazon? how obvious is it in the tool?

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Select eAWD Star White
Occupation
Indiana Supreme Court - IT
Country flag

Mach_Enrique

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting; 2021 Mach E GT;2018 Subaru WRX STI
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
1. Remove 5 second max acceleration limit (without melting anything)
2. Ability to add one touch custom buttons at top by “car” icon for things like camera, rear hatch etc.
3. Sentry mode, pet mode and camping mode
4. Ability in CarPlay to use video streaming apps on big screen when not driving.
5. Screen view dedicated to show all the car data is you would ever want to see or monitor.
over the holiday I thought of a new easy one: Make the car in the middle of the center display have brake lights light up when your car’s brake lights go on. Would be nice feedback to have for 1P driving when one’s brake lights go on.

Last edited:

Lalji

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
1. PAAK to work 1st time every time and on any door without having to open drivers door first.
2. Walkaway lock to always work and have an audible chirp option instead of the horn.
3. The volume knob controlling other functions as in the "leaked" video.
4. Customizable buttons on main screen for things like frunk, rear hatch, e-heat, etc.
5. Remove 5s limit on performance for GTs.
This!

Lalji

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
1. PAAK that works all the time.
2. HVJB replacement for all, without waiting for failure - and hopefully it is a stronger part that can handle heat, because we also need to...
3. Eliminate 5 second limit (or if not possible, expand it to 10 seconds full power).
4. Frunk that closes on first try.
5. Locking charge door.
6. Fix light switch bug.
7. Give us our hands-free tailgate functionality.
Yes!!
Sponsored