Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Any NJ Deliveries yet?

My MME completed production on 1/16, but is still sitting in Mexico. Dealer (All American Ford Paramus) doesn't really know anything.

Would really like to take delivery before March 15 to take advantage of the rebate. But it's looking less and less likely.

Anyone get their vehicle yet or get notified that it is on its way? If so, how long from leaving Mexico to NJ arrival?

From what it sounds like, East Coast Mach R's are going by train to Delaware and then trucked to where they're going.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Any NJ Deliveries yet?

My MME completed production on 1/16, but is still sitting in Mexico. Dealer (All American Ford Paramus) doesn't really know anything.

Would really like to take delivery before March 15 to take advantage of the rebate. But it's looking less and less likely.

Anyone get their vehicle yet or get notified that it is on its way? If so, how long from leaving Mexico to NJ arrival?

From what it sounds like, East Coast Mach R's are going by train to Delaware and then trucked to where they're going.
MMEs built around 16th are being shipped - is there an ETA date in VIN tracker other than 1990?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
mine was completed 1/6, shipped 1/15, arrived in KC on 1/26 and got moved to the norfolk southern depot today. The ETA date is 2/17, but I'm hoping it will arrive a little earlier

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
I have been told by Ford to expect it between February 26 and March 5

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
MMEs built around 16th are being shipped - is there an ETA date in VIN tracker other than 1990?
Tracker still shows 1990.

I actually JUST received my email from Ford within the last hour. It says to expect delivery between March 10-16. OUCH! Let's hope they can beat that. That would suck to miss out on the $5k because of traffic on I-95!

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
I have been told by Ford to expect it between February 26 and March 5
@Redundant what date did you get your shipped email? I'm trying to gauge how conservative Ford is being with these estimates.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
2 deliveries in NJ so far, maybe more.

Fette Ford and Freehold Ford. The Freehold Ford delivery was posted on Twitter.

I’m looking like the next few weeks for delivery. Anxious like the rest of us.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Good morning, my Select;
-original build week of 12-15-20
-changed to 1-6-21
-built 1-15-21
-call from manager All American-Hack. 1-16-21, car built, on the way, no ETA
-email from big Ford showing delivery 3-6-21. changed a day later to ETA 2-17-21
-tracking on Ford email shows 40 day in transit.....

what I like is on the email from Ford, if I go to "track my order" everyday it counts down the number of days.....I know it will get here when it gets here....but it is fun seeing the number go down....today 18 days.....

Tim, where in NJ are you??, we both have an ETA of 2-17-21, I wonder if our cars are on the same truck......when All American called me to say my car was built, he believed that when mine arrived at the dealership it would be the only customer car, plus a demo model for that dealership......of course, we know that may have changed

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Good morning, my Select;
-original build week of 12-15-20
-changed to 1-6-21
-built 1-15-21
-call from manager All American-Hack. 1-16-21, car built, on the way, no ETA
-email from big Ford showing delivery 3-6-21. changed a day later to ETA 2-17-21
-tracking on Ford email shows 40 day in transit.....

what I like is on the email from Ford, if I go to "track my order" everyday it counts down the number of days.....I know it will get here when it gets here....but it is fun seeing the number go down....today 18 days.....

Tim, where in NJ are you??, we both have an ETA of 2-17-21, I wonder if our cars are on the same truck......when All American called me to say my car was built, he believed that when mine arrived at the dealership it would be the only customer car, plus a demo model for that dealership......of course, we know that may have changed
I'm in Marlton (south jersey). We could be sharing a car carrier though, or at least a train ride.

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag
When did you both order? I ordered my premium July 2nd and have eta delivery of 2/27-3/6
Delran NJ here....I chose Miller Ford for delivery

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm in Marlton (south jersey). We could be sharing a car carrier though, or at least a train ride.
Actually, I am somewhat familiar with that area......my wife and I for many years sold at better art and craft shows and over that 30-35 year period, we did several shows in your neck of the woods.....retired now (even before Covid)

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Ours was built 1/8, shipped 1/25. ETA 3/2-8. Hoping they beat that, as it is too close to the 3/15 deadline for my liking.

c max

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
When did you both order? I ordered my premium July 2nd and have eta delivery of 2/27-3/6
my order was 7-10-20, a Select model w/ com/appear pkg, if that matters

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I reserved a Select RWD on 11/23/19 and the salesman converted my reservation to an order on 7/15/20. I hadn't converted because I wasn't sure if I was staying with the select or not, so was pissed at him but the earlier order date might have worked in my favor. I ended up switching to a route 1 when they dropped the prices, which also might have played in my favor since they seem to be mixing models on the line.

I don't know if any of that matters or not; it could be the scheduling is more of a "luck of the draw" kind of thing.

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
I reserved 12/16/19 and converted to an order on 6/28/20. I'm convinced that neither of those dates means anything to the way they scheduled production.

My vehicle is a Premium SR AWD in Carbonized Gray.
Sponsored