All things NJ Deliveries

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Dealer called that it's ready for pickup! Made an appointment for Saturday to go do all the paperwork and pick up the car.

Premium SR AWD - Carbonized Gray
Reserved 12/15/2019 (Res # 10024851)
Ordered 6/27/2020
Original Production Date - Week of 1/4/2021
Revised Production Date - Week of 1/11/2021
Production Completed - 1/16/2021
Shipped - 1/29/2021
Estimated Delivery - 3/9/2021 - 3/16/2021
KC -> Birmingham - 2/23/2021
Arrived at Dealer - 3/3/2021
Congrats! This gives me hope... Ours was finally released from KC->Birmingham on 2/27. ETA date is 3/8. Maybe there is a chance! <fingers crossed>
Sponsored

Reactions: SAM

Return of the Mach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I got the dreaded "Delayed so you get an extra 250KWh" email yesterday as well. Drop dead date of 3/15 for Charge Up NJ is definitely looking shaky!

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
I got the dreaded "Delayed so you get an extra 250KWh" email yesterday as well. Drop dead date of 3/15 for Charge Up NJ is definitely looking shaky!
For some encouragement - I got the 250kw email as well (the same day my car arrived at the dealer). I think it's to compensate for past delays, not future.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
For some encouragement - I got the 250kw email as well (the same day my car arrived at the dealer). I think it's to compensate for past delays, not future.
I hope this is the case.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I would've run up there, but by the time the GM called, they were already closed. Tomorrow and Friday I'm slammed with work, so Saturday was all that worked! I'll be checking that mileage pretty closely when I get there - anything over 10, I'll be asking some questions!
Anything over 20, may come already with <20 from the factory with "Quality Checks"

I was only giving you a hard time, work gets slammed for me too!!

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 9.10.13 AM.png

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD extended range
Country flag
tbh i think the extra 250 kWh is because the range estimates are off....just sayin. All in All ITS WORTH THE WAIT! the car is AWESOME! I have been at stop lights and notice people giving me the thumbs up, couple people took pictures and I am ugly so it is definitely the car lol

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Green Pass Discount Plan (Tag specific)
Enrolled E-ZPass customers will receive a discount off the full fare off-peak toll on the New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway. Vehicles that obtain at least 45 miles per gallon and meet the California Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV) standard are eligible for the discount. To enroll in the plan the customer must submit a request in writing along with proof of eligibility (a copy of vehicle registration) to:

NJ E-ZPASS Customer Service Center
P.O. BOX 4972
Trenton, NJ 08650
The customer may also bring the proof of eligibility to the Newark, DRBA or Camden Customer Service Centers.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Enrolled E-ZPass customers will receive a discount off the full fare off-peak toll on the New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway. Vehicles that obtain at least 45 miles per gallon and meet the California Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV) standard are eligible for the discount. To enroll in the plan the customer must submit a request in writing along with proof of eligibility (a copy of vehicle registration) to:

P.O. BOX 4972
Trenton, NJ 08650
The customer may also bring the proof of eligibility to the Newark, DRBA or Camden Customer Service Centers.
Was the MACH-E added to the SULEV list yet?

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag

P.O. BOX 4972
Trenton, NJ 08650
I sent them a written letter 2 weeks ago. Haven't gotten anything yet.

OP
OP
Johnny

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
Took my Mach E home today from All American Ford Paramus. I posted elsewhere, but they really didn't know what they were doing. Here's some things to watch out for.

- Initially they kept calling Ford Options a lease. It took multiple times back and forth with the finance guy to get it right.
- They attempted to charge a $675 credit acquisition fee. While this would be fine with RCL, there is no acquisition fee for Options
- I came in with X Plan and they attempted still to charge me their standard $400 doc fee. X plan limits doc fee to $100
- They attempted to charge me sales tax, which is not applicable for EVs in NJ
- They tried to sell me on an extended warranty and told me they are able to utilize a rebate so my payment wouldn't be any different so I said ok. Before I signed anything I pulled up Excel on my phone to verify what they were telling me about the payment and they were basically full of bologna. The payment was $60/month higher than it should have been so they promptly removed the extended warranty.

All in all I was at the dealer for almost 4 hours. They did ultimately apologize for everything taking so long. They told me that I was their second Mach E delivery so they were still getting used to everything.

So I really hope that the next guy who takes delivery there has a much more pleasant experience than I did!!

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Took my Mach E home today from All American Ford Paramus. I posted elsewhere, but they really didn't know what they were doing. Here's some things to watch out for.

- Initially they kept calling Ford Options a lease. It took multiple times back and forth with the finance guy to get it right.
- They attempted to charge a $675 credit acquisition fee. While this would be fine with RCL, there is no acquisition fee for Options
- I came in with X Plan and they attempted still to charge me their standard $400 doc fee. X plan limits doc fee to $100
- They tried to sell me on an extended warranty and told me they are able to utilize a rebate so my payment wouldn't be any different so I said ok. Before I signed anything I pulled up Excel on my phone to verify what they were telling me about the payment and they were basically full of bologna. The payment was $60/month higher than it should have been so they promptly removed the extended warranty.

All in all I was at the dealer for almost 4 hours. They did ultimately apologize for everything taking so long. They told me that I was their second Mach E delivery so they were still getting used to everything.

So I really hope that the next guy who takes delivery there has a much more pleasant experience than I did!!
This is why people are sick and tired of the "car buying experience at Dealerships" Miller Ford was pretty good but I had to bring in my calculations based on residual, purchase price and interest rate. They worked hard to make it right for me but it was a struggle for them. I did wind up giving them 5 stars for the effort in the survey.

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag

I was the other guy. I was leaning toward financing and it was pretty obvious they didn't have a handle on an options purchase so I didn't push it. They did get me on the $400 doc fee, but they didn't actually ask for anything about the xplan and just gave me the price. I also didn't ask about the tax and they didn't include it anywhere, so it's weird that they would miss that. They pushed the warranty, but it was like a 5 minute conversation and I just said no thanks. I was there for maybe two hours, but most of it was just playing with the car.

efisher

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E on order
Country flag

Thanks. I appreciate the heads up on what to look out for.

Return of the Mach

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag

Thanks for this. I also ordered from All-American Ford Paramus and have been dealing with Keung as my sales consultant. I have mentioned the X-plan pricing and the lack of sales tax, and he didn't seem to balk at either one of them as long as I brought in all of my paperwork.

If you don't mind me asking, was there a reason you chose to do the Options Plan over standard financing? I am leaning toward the 48 month or 60 month financing, as I also have a trade-in.
Sponsored