Allocation Spot and Scheduled for Production?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I never had a reservation. I just ordered immediately when the order banks opened. I wonder where that puts me?
Probably taking delivery no sooner than April and likely by summer.
Sponsored

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
After reading this thread I e-mailed my dealer. Hudson Ford in Hudson, Wisconsin. I received the following back from the COO of the dealership:

"I just checked and your order is “Previewing” for this week to be scheduled for production. That is a great sign! Your actually our first customer to get scheduled!

Our demo should be here either late November or early December.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

My Best!"

I have a reservation turned order number of 10004676 for a Premium AWD STD Shadow Black.

I am hoping that this means it will arrive Thanksgiving or for Christmas!!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
My "drop" FE order just shows UNSCH/CLEA, which I assume means "unscheduled" with an Oct 06 date next to that, probably the date the order went in. This is going to be the longest couple of months waiting to see if it makes it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Once you get it, you can be one of the first to play with the Mach E features in the Ford Pass app:
There isn't too much you can do. Set up profile (name and address) and default driving modes, but not much else.

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
My "drop" FE order just shows UNSCH/CLEA, which I assume means "unscheduled" with an Oct 06 date next to that, probably the date the order went in. This is going to be the longest couple of months waiting to see if it makes it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high.
Clean, unscheduled order. Clean, meaning no specification errors or unbuildable combinations.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Same here, the wait continues. Based on what @trutolife27 said yesterday, I'm checking again next Friday.

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
Got this from my dealer this morning in response to my inquiry ...

"Yes! This week is the first round of factory scheduling for retail Mach-E orders. I expect our first batch of orders to be scheduled overnight tonight and your order was selected for scheduling!! Your order will receive a “build week” and will then be updated to a “build day” and be assigned a VIN and an estimated delivery window."​

I'm an FE with order info:

Date reservation placed: 11/18/2019​
Reservation ID number: 10006396​

Hopefully get more definitive info tomorrow!

Bekkis

First Name
Stig William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suzuki s-cross now ordered the Mack e awd long range
Country flag
After reading this thread I e-mailed my dealer. Hudson Ford in Hudson, Wisconsin. I received the following back from the COO of the dealership:

"I just checked and your order is “Previewing” for this week to be scheduled for production. That is a great sign! Your actually our first customer to get scheduled!

Our demo should be here either late November or early December.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

My Best!"

I have a reservation turned order number of 10004676 for a Premium AWD STD Shadow Black.

I am hoping that this means it will arrive Thanksgiving or for Christmas!!
I have ordered the same car but long range and have 4914?

Kkp

First Name
Kalyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
My order number is 6689 premium std rwd. No information from dealer as they dont have information. May be in couple of weeks hopinh they wll get some information.

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
There isn't too much you can do. Set up profile (name and address) and default driving modes, but not much else.
Still no VIN-I called him back and he said “I think that’s your car-I have two FE’s in Grabber Blue”. One with a build date and one without. Once he confirms he’ll give me the VIN. Regardless someone has a car being built on 11/16 which means the cars are coming.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
My biggest fear has been that my early Premium reservation would have been here before my changed to the First Edition order. I hope that fear does not play out.