Allocation Spot and Scheduled for Production?

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I mean you could use the IRS withholding calculator, figure out what withholding would result in a "you'll owe $7,500" from the calculator, send that to HR, and get "paid" the tax credit all year long through higher take home.
It's not about the cash flow monthly, it's about the cash now vs later, if at all...
Sponsored

Jolteon

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
It's not about the cash flow monthly, it's about the cash now vs later, if at all...
I'm just saying, $625 a month higher take home for a year sounds better than waiting until March-April 2022 to get a $7,500 higher refund.

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
That's my question too. I reserved on Jan 9th and my "reservation" number is 5,000 higher. It's all weird.
I ordered June 28th and my number is 17k higher. I don't get it, my reservation number was the same as my order number. I'm really hoping I'm not 44,000th something in line. I reserved in March.

Reactions: pb3

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
It's been stated by Ford that date of reservation matters, not reservation number. Also, reservation numbers are not sequential.
Not trying to be a jerk, but where did you see that? Do you have a link?

So if reservation date mattered, are they just skipping the people who reserved but didn't convert to an order and moving everyone up a space in line? Or will they make that MME to spec of the reservation and send it to a dealer?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

So if reservation date mattered, are they just skipping the people who reserved but didn't convert to an order and moving everyone up a space in line? Or will they make that MME to spec of the reservation and send it to a dealer?
It's been discussed over and over on the Forum. I encourage you to use the search function.

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

I hope they aren’t building production MMEs that don’t have orders. 50,000 is a small number.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Most of it was several months ago... Sorry, I don't feel like digging for a link.

They are skipping them. If they do convert to the order by the end of the year, their reservation date will then jump them to the right place in line (probably after those that have a build date assigned). I assume anyone with a select hasn't received a build date yet.

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
It's been mention somewhere in this forum that they are building other trims mixed in with the FE, especially prior to OKTB so they can do their testing on different trims. I wonder how long it will take to clear the parking lot once OKTB hits... One thing to consider, shipping order probably isn't the same as build order. How many units can they ship per day/week...?
It’s confirmed because some Premium canadian orders already have a build date in November

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
It’s confirmed because some Premium canadian orders already have a build date in November
Not really a confirmation, as the original plan was to have FE and Premiums ship the same time. That's why I asked select.

Pacecar

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 mustang official pacecar , 2018 outlander phev
Country flag
Not really a confirmation, as the original plan was to have FE and Premiums ship the same time. That's why I asked select.
Here in Quebec, first edition, premium sr and er and select have built date . Here each dealer who sell mach e have 2 allocation for November.

Last edited:

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's been discussed over and over on the Forum. I encourage you to use the search function.
I did use the search function and I've never seen anything definitive from Ford. I didn't know if this was more board assumption and speculation that was repeated enough to become gospel or if it was confirmed as a fact at some point. Which is why I asked for a link.

Kadaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo S60, Zoe R210
Country flag
Yes, we are sure 7,000 series numbers were used that night, just not sure if they started at the same time as the others.
Yup. They started at the same time as others. I ordered within 2 hours after revealing.

FPLiptak

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That's my question too. I reserved on Jan 9th and my "reservation" number is 5,000 higher. It's all weird.
I have the same question. I made my reservation on 12/26/19 with a reservation # of 29,341. This was converted to an order on 06/29/20 with an order # that matches the reservation # of 29,341

Confused!

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Yup. They started at the same time as others. I ordered within 2 hours after revealing.
I'm not so sure the 7000s started the same time as the others. I ordered as soon as they allowed reservations and was #1004162, my reservation time stamp on the email is 647pm PST. But then again I'm not sold on the fact that 4000s, 5000s, and 6000s all occurred at the same time either, that doesn't seem logical.
Sponsored