Allocation Spot and Scheduled for Production?

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Well, my dealer has been on “vacation” for a couple of weeks it seems. I’ve been trying to get ahold of him to verify my Mach drop order is in the order bank. Ford has probably sent him emails asking about my existing Premium reservation, but he’s not here to check it. I don’t even get his voicemail when I call. When I talked to the general manager, the guy blew me off. I’m absolutely sick of this dealership. When this is over, I’m going to write a very long email/letter to Detroit. Worst communication EVER! I’m literally throwing $60K at them, and they act like I’m inconveniencing THEM.
Sounds like we have the same dealership, GM blew me off, but nobody below him would even answer their phones or emails. I get a response about every 3 months or 9 emails.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Sounds like we have the same dealership, GM blew me off, but nobody below him would even answer their phones or emails. I get a response about every 3 months or 9 emails.
The difference between a dealership and a website is that you can go there. It's a whole lot harder to ignore a person standing outside the office door than an email

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
The difference between a dealership and a website is that you can go there. It's a whole lot harder to ignore a person standing outside the office door than an email
Right.....if only I had thought of that....the issue is, the dealership I selected is about 1.5hrs away from my house. When I first selected the dealership during the Mach E ordering process, I chose it because at that time I thought I would be living in that town. (I ordered in November 2019). I knew I'd be moving from Massachusetts to Virginia, but wasn't quite sure which town. Turns out, I ended up buying a house no where near the dealership. Apparently, it's too late to change dealerships. I work about 12-14 hours a day, so the last thing I have time for is driving 1.5hrs in the opposite direction to a dealership, just so they can blow me off in person. Sorry for the rant.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Everything is getting put in the water flow for builds. Ford has to tell the dealership, hey make sure you don't have any extra orders your not suppose to have. That way they can get everyone in the system and no holes later on. Dealers thought they were going to get to keep the extra and resell. The only way that will happen is if it's on the lot you go to see it and don't like it.

You have some dealers with three orders from the same person 3 different models. At one point you have to decide lol.
One standard range and one extended to see which one you like the best? 3 different colors? Thanks for thinking about the rest of us getting ours.

Possible that we should all have a bit more patience now a days; many are under an additional stress. Maybe when they know something they will be in touch? Possibly a personal problem in the family?

OP
OP
Jimrpa

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Congrats!

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Awesome - hope some of us FE holders get info soon.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Great news! emailed my dealer to see if he has one for me.

You've been MIA . . . over on some ID4 forum?

Pacecar

First Name
Pascal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 mustang official pacecar , 2018 outlander phev
Country flag
Got my vin too ? and December 7 !!! Premium sr awd

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Wait...what does that mean for my 96## Premium I reserved on 11/19/19? I don't know what to think anymore.
Sponsored

Last edited: