MadMach

First Name
stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
ARe there any other tires that give smoother ride then the Stock Cont ? I dont want it to affect Range. and i prefer All season
Sponsored

Earplug

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GT-PE
Country flag
For now, the Goodyear ElectricDrive GT will only be made available in size 255/45R19 104W XL,

jjhenry

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
You might air down a little. Some other users here are going with low 30s psi up front to smooth out the ride. Paging @mkhuffman...

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
You might air down a little. Some other users here are going with low 30s psi up front to smooth out the ride. Paging @mkhuffman...
I went down to 32 psi cold and as measured by an external gauge. Often the car reports 33 or higher, especially when driving. I put the rears at 40 psi cold. I have found the lower pressure in the front makes the ride a lot smoother. But it does not reduce the bounce.

I recommend starting with 34 psi all around and then changing the pressure until you have what you think is good. I would not go below 32 psi for safety reasons.

Tire pressure definitely impacts range which is why I have the rears at 40. I don't know how much the lower pressure in the front has impacted range but I suspect less than 5%.

Low rolling resistance tires are typically not as smooth but they have better range. There is a trade off and you have to determine if it is worth it.
Sponsored