OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
People who buy a Tesla because it's a Tesla and because "the only good electric car exist in their mind is a Tesla" don't know much about cars or aren't cars enthusiats! I call them sheeps, follows herd.

A guy on my street has a Tesla, was talking to him last winter, asking some questions. He had no idea that the paint chipping behind the front wheel was not normal, wasn't aware that the underliner picks up road crap and winter sand/stone like a payloader in a quarry... Why? Because he bought a name not a car, he never looked at reviews before buying it. He blinded just said Tesla makes me different/trendy!

Yes Tesla had good batteries/range/motors but when you pay that amount of money for a car you expect it to be built with quality... Something that Tesla cannot stand behind, even more so their after sale service is well almost non existent!

Yes I considered a Tesla a while back but quickly looked elsewhere. And yes the MME is a new type of Mustang... Is it a Mustang, I don't care, the car looks nice, seems fun to drive and had a built quality that Tesla is years from achieving.

And in 2-3 years people will have even more choice in the BEV market, choices that will compete with Tesla.

I won't take away anything from Elon, he brought the car industry into the electric age... It needed an outsider like him to do it, now others have started to follow his tracks

Anyways just my personal opinion and views, you may or may not share... It's all fine, we are humans after all....
Sponsored

Chiefsfan

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GS350
Country flag
Have you read/seen ANY of the overwhelmingly positive reviews? The MME performance is on par with the current ICE mustangs, given equivalent trim levels.
In the end, it will be the success of the OTA updates that will determine the success. Will features be added? Will performance and range improve?

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
What if you were? The Mustang II allowed the SVO Mustang, the 2020 Mustang GT 500. The first EV Mustang is going to go down as the first 2 door Ford Falcon. I'm pretty sure the 64 1/2 mustang owners would loudly say, you'd be lucky if you were.
Sponsored