John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
So . . . I’ve had a few email exchanges with Darren Palmer, Global Vehicle Programs Director - Battery Electrical Vehicles, and thought I would share what he said in this one exchange that I thought was rather cool - from his email To me below:

Thanks John. Team Edison led this car and I don’t think I have ever seen a group of people more dedicated to a product in my 30 year career!

There are so many small details that the team put in. You will only notice them after a few day and weeks.

The first time you drive Whisper drive mode at night, you will see one of them. I have development engineers going out for drives with family members just to show them.

I personally love the door system (fully electric door presenting), the B&O sound bar and the center screen operating system (currently testing results showing as the best in the whole industry). But the real secret is how it feels to drive (like no other electric car). It feel like a rear wheel drive car. My favorite maneuver is the right or left turn at a T junction. You plant your foot at it takes off like a bullet, with a strong yaw from the rear that feels like the car wants to turn (like a Gas Mustang). This is unique and people are going to go crazy for it. Please see the recent press article issue from the simulator last week. The simulator has very strong accuracy to the real car, like an aircraft simulator.

Everywhere you go with this car, people are going to want to see it. Our testing teams are getting mobbed daily. We had to make info sheets to give out as it was getting crazy!

I’ve said publicly. This is the best product I ever worked on. I cant wait to park it next to my GT350-R.

I hope you enjoy it too.

Best Regards
Darren Palmer
Sponsored

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
So . . . I’ve had a few email exchanges with Darren Palmer, Global Vehicle Programs Director - Battery Electrical Vehicles, and thought I would share what he said in this one exchange that I thought was rather cool - from his email To me below:
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Addos

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach E AWD
Country flag
How did you get his email address?