Android 4.24.2 Update made things worse

RSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E P ER
Country flag
Hoping that this morning's update was going to fix Departure Times, it actually made things much worse for me. (Samsung Fold4) Now I no longer get the Charging Details on my Home Screen so can't charge to 100% without changing normal settings. Also, unless I have BT on, the home screen won't populate with much info. Other things are missing as well. After two year's of no problems I don't get why things are breaking so much.
Sponsored

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE, 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I don't think that's due to the FordPass update. I was having those problems on 4.24.0 and just updated to 4.24.2 to see if it solved them (which it didn't).

I think something is broken on the server side.

Warp Asylum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E GTPE, 2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Charge level details are back for me on 4.24.2. Everything looks normal again as far as I can tell.

OP
OP
RSF

RSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E P ER
Country flag
And now it just started working again. I think you are right, server side problem, but why a limited number of people affected and what was happening for the past 4 hours that kept my FP app from working properly. It is just hard to trust anything that is this inconsistent.

OP
OP
RSF

RSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E P ER
Country flag
And, Departure Times still doesn't work.

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I just received 4.24.3 in android. Do not see any changes (yet). Versions updates are coming fast now, much faster than OTA updates for the car 🤣

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
This always seems to be the case with FP and their updates. You just get used to one set up then they come along with another update and things go pear shaped and you loose somethings while gaining, well nothing usually. It's been the same story ever since I first started using FP, about 6 years ago. This is why I don't rely on it.
Sponsored