Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I was headed to the veterinarian to get my dog’s ashes today in my Grabber Blue GT-PE. Just before 4:00 i spotted a Rapid Red Premium in Hayward near the Southland mall. Driver of the Premium and I exchanged waves. ??
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Sorry for your loss. I saw a white one on the way from Sacramento yesterday- it was pulled over by the CHP ;) Just like any proper Mustang.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I spotted two MMEs on the way home from work today. One was a Rapid Red Premium that came barreling up behind me at a red light. I pulled over to let her pass and waved. The second one was a Cyber Orange Premium parked in a driveway, charging less than 1/4 mile from my house. 😊🐩

joely

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mazda CX-5, 2022 MME Prem ER AWD DMG on order
Country flag
There will be another Dark Matter Gray Premium roaming the highways in a couple of weeks! (and my next door neighbor has a silver one)

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yesterday afternoon on my way home I saw a white GT-PE sitting at an EVgo charger at the Foster City Library. I pulled around the block to go look at it and maybe see if the owner was around to BS with. In the time it took to get back to the lot, the car was pulling away. 😕🐩

If the owner is on the forum, “Hi!” From the blue GT-PE that pulled in as you were leaving. 😊🐩

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
1 rapid red Premium, 1 Infinite blue premium (other than mine), 1 grabber blue GT, and 1 rapid (?) red Lightning spotted in the 17 months plus I've had the car here. Since I used to live in Fremont, San Jose, San Leandro, San Rafael, San Ramon, and Tracy, I'm posting here rather than creating a Hawaii subdivision where I can talk to myself. That might increase the average quality of posts on the rest of the forum though. :p

tesla2mme

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT in the best color ever made (cyber orange!)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Around my neighborhood I constantly see 1 premium DMG, 2 premium white, 1 select silver and also a couple yellow and red premiums. Looks like a Tri-Valley is the leader of MME owners.
yellow available on 2023s or something?

tesla2mme

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT in the best color ever made (cyber orange!)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
CyberOrange is more yellow than orange imo. Particularly when the light is just right (wrong?).
I see it as more orange than yellow, I suppose it's a function of the tricoat? Everyone interprets the color differently, my statement probably needed a /s honestly, it was kinda poking fun at the CO color even though I own it and love it to death. "Butterscotch" is so far my favorite random person descriptor, "velveeta cheese" my least.

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I see it as more orange than yellow, I suppose it's a function of the tricoat? Everyone interprets the color differently, my statement probably needed a /s honestly, it was kinda poking fun at the CO color even though I own it and love it to death. "Butterscotch" is so far my favorite random person descriptor, "velveeta cheese" my least.
Mach-N-Cheese! 🤪🐩

OP
OP
HuntingPudel

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Around my neighborhood I constantly see 1 premium DMG, 2 premium white, 1 select silver and also a couple yellow and red premiums. Looks like a Tri-Valley is the leader of MME owners.
There’s a black Select, a Rapid Red Premium, and a Cyber Orange Premium in my neighborhood. I have also routinely spotted the white GT-PE, a black Premium, and a different Rapid Red Premium in my town. There are more Brand Ts on my cul-de-sac than there are MMEs in my whole town. 🤪🐩

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I am seeing more and MME's now in the Bay Area. They are driving around, parked, etc. I am passing them on the freeway and I do try to wave. However, we are see it as special club owning these great cars. I think many people see them just as cars and they are not really a part of the "club". I have not gotten waves back.
Sponsored