Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME SR RWD, 23 MME GTPE
Occupation
Regional Service Manager
Country flag
I consistently get this message when my car starts preconditioning for a set departure time. This is with the car plugged in and already charged to 90%. ???
Not a big deal. Just odd.

Screenshot_20210822-165337_One UI Home.jpg
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
It is indeed odd. I actually turned off the notification for that and the "charge outside schedule" since they would pop up inaccurately.

Screenshot_20210822-215552.png

mpshizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 4X
Country flag
I suspect it's an oddity of when the car reaches its charge limit. When I have my car set to stop at 80%, most of the time when I get in, it actually says 79%. I think it charges to your set point... Just barely. Like it just touches the bottom of "80%"

So I'm wondering if in your case... It's saying it won't reach 90 because the preconditioning was enough to drop it to 89

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Dude the charge percentages and the "set" charge times are all over the place on my car. My latest charge report showed me adding 9% (battery was at 74%) and my "Preferred charge amount: 60%"... I've had 82%, 87% and now 60% as my apparent "preferred charge amounts". The actual charge amount is set to 80%. Also on that 9% charge the app showed 0 Miles added and 0 kWh added to the car. Only the log and the car its self reflected the 9% 9hr 54min charge.

I'm currently running 110 which is super slow. I should be getting 220 installed this week and I'm hoping it will fix some of this odd charging issues as the car can more reliably get to my set limits in the time I have set. I also had the trip meter show me going 42 something miles on a 23ish mile drive this morning. Car is wiggen out!!

Last edited:

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Parked today after lunch, got the charge conflict message saying the car could not make it to my preferred charge of 86.5% lol I saw it at the very last second before I opened the door, otherwise I would had taken a picture. Some reason it did not make a log of it in Fordpass or send me a message like it does sometimes.

For the record its set to 80% and I don't think you can even set to to half percentages lol
Sponsored