Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Last weekend, we took a 384 mile road trip in the mountains of Colorado. In addition to going over several 10,000 foot mountain passes. The efficiency varied throughout the day, but by the time we were done, we were exceeding the EPA range.

We also tested out 4 different charging stations. If you remember, in our Denver video a couple of weeks ago, charging was a disaster. This time it was way better.

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Love yours and @Liv's road trip adventures! The charging stops are always really interesting since we never know how it's going to work out.
This time the charging went really well! Pretty soon we'll take a longer trip -- probably Vegas or San Diego or Santa Fe.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag

RobbH

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I’m liking the tour of Colorado chargers. We are headed north next month to visit family in Northern Colorado so getting to see what charging is like in/around Denver is very helpful!

BadgerGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E Premium RWD SR and 2022 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Love your videos...thanks for sharing your adventures. During the COVID era, I've been rather tied down (three kids in the house), and I've been living vicariously through others' travels.

BTW, Liv has what seems to be a faded British accent...is she originally from England or South Africa?

• Love
Reactions: Liv
OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m liking the tour of Colorado chargers. We are headed north next month to visit family in Northern Colorado so getting to see what charging is like in/around Denver is very helpful!
If you have time we could do a Mach-E meetup here!

Love your videos...thanks for sharing your adventures. During the COVID era, I've been rather tied down (three kids in the house), and I've been living vicariously through others' travels.

BTW, Liv has what seems to be a faded British accent...is she originally from England or South Africa?
We've been staying home so much, it has been strange getting out the past couple of weeks. Recently, I was reviewing my expenses for 2020. In January, I spent $197 on gas and in February it was $170. The entire rest of the year, I spent $97 on gas! We've been luck in that we can both work from home and Liv's mom is even walking distance. She was in our "quarantine pod" and is now vaccinated!

And @Liv was born and raised in South Africa, but has been in the US for 19 years.

Last edited:

RobbH

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE - Grabber Blue
Country flag
If you have time we could do a Mach-E meetup here!

We've been staying home so much, it has been strange getting out the past couple of weeks. Recently, I was reviewing my expenses for 2020. In January, I spent $197 on gas and in February it was $170. The entire rest of the year, I spent $97 on gas! We've been luck in that we can both work from home and Liv's mom is even walking distance. She was in our "quarantine pod" and is now vaccinated!

I’ll see if we can carve out some time and message you. Two Grabber Blues would make a great pic!

My wife works in dental and I work from home so she’s been the lucky one driving all the time. I’m now the most helpful spouse in the world volunteering to run any errand after work just to get wheel-time ?

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
I’ll see if we can carve out some time and message you. Two Grabber Blues would make a great pic!

My wife works in dental and I work from home so she’s been the lucky one driving all the time. I’m now the most helpful spouse in the world volunteering to run any errand after work just to get wheel-time ?
Bahaha I know right?! We just got back in from me driving around and practicing for an hour when I remembered I'd forgotten to drop off my Amazon return. Patrick was out the door and I could hear the *bink bink* reverse sounds before I even finished my statement!

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag

I literally screamed and pointed when I read this hahaha. NOONE ever gets that I'm from South Africa!! ?

Mach_Enrique

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting; 2021 Mach E GT;2018 Subaru WRX STI
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Thanks for continuing to share your adventures! It gets me excited that mountain adventures in our state are getting more and more EV friendly. Really appreciate the charger stories and the ability to live vicariously through you guys until my own MachE comes this summer.

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
Thanks for continuing to share your adventures! It gets me excited that mountain adventures in our state are getting more and more EV friendly. Really appreciate the charger stories and the ability to live vicariously through you guys until my own MachE comes this summer.
omg you're getting the GT! We HAVE to do a Mach-E Meetup!

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
And @Liv was born and raised in South Africa, but has been
I literally screamed and pointed when I read this hahaha. NOONE ever gets that I'm from South Africa!! ?
Half picked it but didn't think to ask. Not in to real rugby?

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag
And @Liv was born and raised in South Africa, but has been

Half picked it but didn't think to ask. Not in to real rugby?
Not into sportsing in general to be fair. "Go Generic Team Name, get your ball in the net/basket/hole/goal!"
Sponsored