Another odd PAAK issue

DR.J56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-350. 2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I’ve generally had decent luck with PAAK in the past. Recently PAAK works for opening 3 doors but not the passenger front. If I walk up to the car and push the passenger front button to open I get nothing. Then if I push the rear passenger door button, BOTH front and rear doors open. Now when I travel with my wife I have to open the rear door to open the front. ?

Edit: No I don’t use the FOB. I have yet to not be able to get in or start my MME, either by PAAK or backup code.
Sponsored

Last edited:

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
The rear passenger door seems to be special. I've always had bizarre issues with that particular door. I have had several times where I have had to open that one to open the front passenger door. I was talking with the Ford Early Access people about my overall PAAK issues. Their system shows that my dealership only partially did 21P22 when I took it in back in December. Their recommendation was to take it back to have that done again and clear out codes that I have issues with. They believe that would clear up my PAAK issues.