Sterling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Titan, Sequioa, Yukon, Rogue
Occupation
Business
Country flag
I had a minute during lunch and called a local dealer to see if I could test drive. It was a red premium RWD with extended battery.

The rep was busy so he just threw me the keys. It was my 4th time behind the wheel of another buyers MME, but my first all by myself. I really wanted to get a feel for Lane assist and intelligent cruise. You have to keep your hands on the wheel every few second otherwise it just cancels with a subtle alert notification.

I followed another vehicle off the freeway and never hit the break. We eventually came to a stop at a red light behind that vehicle. I was impressed!

No air turbulence noise from the panoramic roof. I did notice a slight hum from somewhere when I really gunned it, pedal to the metal. Not sure if that was the screen or speakers (I had the volume turned all the way down, but a song was playing from Android auto). Probably not a deal breaker for me since I only notices if music was off, which is rare for me.

One pedal driving was much better than my experience driving the Tesla, which was much more aggressive and Jerry.

So dang much fun!

Overall I was impressed yet again. I can wait. With a My 3th build date I am hoping only about 3 more months.

I didn't tell the rep I had one on order but he said that if I ordered today, he though Jan 2022 was a likely delivery date. Ouch!

Anyway, to the eventual buyer, sorry about the slobber in the seat. I promise that is all it was!
Sponsored