Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
my MME shows in KC since 2/3....
I'm wondering if I'll see an update when is ships from KC headed to my dealer in NM ?

...and if anyone in NM has taken delivery on an MME yet, I'd love to know how many days it took from the day it arrived in KC to get to your Dealer (albuquerque/Santa Fe?)
Sponsored

OP
OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I'm wondering if I'll see an update when is ships from KC headed to my dealer in NM ?

...and if anyone in NM has taken delivery on an MME yet, I'd love to know how many days it took from the day it arrived in KC to get to your Dealer (albuquerque/Santa Fe?)
I check palsapp.com every day or two, and it still shows only the date it ARR to KC (2/3)... It's been a week with no update, so I am wondering if palsapp.com will be updated when my MME gets loaded on a truck, or if my next update will be the Dealer calling to tell me it's at the Dealership?

OP
OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag

I took delivery today, 2/26, .... and never did get an update from palsapp.com. HJust a call from Dealer when it showed up in their lot.

Endokendal

First Name
Kendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FE Mach E, 2018 Mustang GT 6-Speed
Country flag
Mine came in Feb. 12 to Chalmers... palsapp showed delivered to Argentine ramp 1/28... so took about 15 days... palsapp is no use after it leaves KC... you just have to rely on the dealer for info. it has to change trains in Belen to be delivered to ABQ or SF.

OP
OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Mine came in Feb. 12 to Chalmers... palsapp showed delivered to Argentine ramp 1/28... so took about 15 days... palsapp is no use after it leaves KC... you just have to rely on the dealer for info. it has to change trains in Belen to be delivered to ABQ or SF.
yeah... my Dealer in santa fe said they don't run a truck up from the train depot until they have 8 for a full truck... so 3-4 weeks from delivery to KC is probably a good ballpark.

....and it won't do any good AT ALL to check every day

Endokendal

First Name
Kendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Glad you got yours! So far I haven’t seen any others out and about. Lots of folks asking about mine when I stop at places.

OP
OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Glad you got yours! So far I haven’t seen any others out and about. Lots of folks asking about mine when I stop at places.
there was a red one that came in with mine.... first two in santa fe.
Salesperson says more are coming soon

Endokendal

First Name
Kendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hopefully it will stay in Santa Fe... I want to be the only red one in ABQ!

RobbH

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Just found this NM post...I’ll keep an eye out for you guys on the road. We have a Grabber Blue FE in ABQ. My nephew has seen a gray one around my area too but I have yet to see it. Took delivery of mine from Power Ford back in mid-February and have been smiling ever since!

OP
OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Just found this NM post...I’ll keep an eye out for you guys on the road. We have a Grabber Blue FE in ABQ. My nephew has seen a gray one around my area too but I have yet to see it. Took delivery of mine from Power Ford back in mid-February and have been smiling ever since!
mine is the 'infinite blue'.... and I stay mostly in santa fe, but I'll keep my eye out for ya. There are a bunch just delivered to Capitol Ford up here, I think 6 or 8 in the last couple weeks.

RobbH

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE - Grabber Blue
Country flag
mine is the 'infinite blue'.... and I stay mostly in santa fe, but I'll keep my eye out for ya. There are a bunch just delivered to Capitol Ford up here, I think 6 or 8 in the last couple weeks.
Nice! It will be good to have a few more people to share the gawking and questions ? Some days I love to show it off but some days I just want to get home and out of the traffic!

Frank Katz

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Prius 2016 Crosstrek
Occupation
Ret'd
Country flag
We're taking our Space White to Albuquerque today for its first big trip. I am amazed how the color changes with the weather. I am finally getting to know enough of how things work so I can relax and learn more more easily. My favorite lately is the door pillar 7-8+9-10 locking so it doesn't deafen me in the garage but I still hear it at the supermarket parking lot.

RobbH

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE - Grabber Blue
Country flag
We're taking our Space White to Albuquerque today for its first big trip. I am amazed how the color changes with the weather. I am finally getting to know enough of how things work so I can relax and learn more more easily. My favorite lately is the door pillar 7-8+9-10 locking so it doesn't deafen me in the garage but I still hear it at the supermarket parking lot.
I’ll have to start doing that in my garage. It always seems to honk at just the right time to make my wife or me jump when we aren’t expecting it