Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Accord EXLN Hybrid
Occupation
Retired / Relaxing to the max.
Country flag
I love to own a MME Premium AWD ER . . But Ford dealers in my area suck either in sales or service. And, service i'm more concerned about. Even with my concerns I will likely order a '22 model when some of the kinks and flaws get ironed out. . . I'm too old to take on a guinea pig role.
Sponsored

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
I love to own a MME Premium AWD ER . . But Ford dealers in my area suck either in sales or service. And, service i'm more concerned about. Even with my concerns I will likely order a '22 model when some of the kinks and flaws get ironed out. . . I'm too old to take on a guinea pig role.
No regrets here. Only real issues I've had are software related and I expect those to be fixed with an OTA update. The car rides really well and it is very solid. Not rattles or squeaks or anything. And so far, the efficiency has been great in normal day-to-day driving.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
No, I am very happy with mine. On pretty much everything, the Mach-E has either met, exceeded, or greatly exceeded expectations.

The only issue of significance for me has been the driver display screen whine. Iā€™m hoping it will be fixed. Everything else that I wish was different or could be improved on can be characterized as minor in my book.

GregD

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, Grabber Blue
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No, I am very happy with mine. On pretty much everything, the Mach-E has either met, exceeded, or greatly exceeded expectations.

The only issue of significance for me has been the driver display screen whine. Iā€™m hoping it will be fixed. Everything else that I wish was different or could be improved on can be characterized as minor in my book.
I agree completely with your first paragraph! Extremely happy with it. Of course, I've only had it four days, but it has wowed meā€”and people wherever I go.

There are a few things to nitpick about, such as the display screen whine or buzz (to me sounds like mild fluorescent lighting buzz), but minor things like that are far overshadowed by the solid build, speed, quiet cabin, and so on.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Only 1 regret: I think my wife would drive it if it were Infinite Blue instead of Rapid Red. If I get a second one, it would be IB Premium EX-RWD for her. I have the red CaRt1, and am very happy with it!

JSW

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt; Porsche Boxster; Chevy Blazer; Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
When itā€™s operating well, I love my First Edition (the grabber blue is stunning).

The 12v battery issue was definitely a bummer, as is the wind noise and the glitchy software/FordPass. Iā€™ve been stranded and had to go to the dealer multiple times.

Charging doesnā€™t always operate as itā€™s supposed to on the road, but works fine at home for me.

All in, if I could do it again, Iā€™d definitely wait for the problems to be solved by/with/on others, and buy the GT In 2022 (Not sure if this counts as buyers remorse because Iā€™d still get an MMe, just not in 2021).

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
None yet. Weā€™ve been nothing but super impressed. Havenā€™t had any issues except PAAK being a little slow to recognize. Certainly no deal breaker. So impressed weā€™re doubling down and buying one for me too.

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
Absolutely no remorse. Have not had issues that others have had but think potential issues may have been resolved in the first Stop Ship in KC. My 1st Ex has been everything I expected and more. My only concern is that my 3yr/36k warranty is going expire too quickly as I'm already at 3k with regular daily driving.
One issue I do have is the black line of the MachE4X trim on sides has separated from the adhesive backing and is prone to break off. I have notified my dealer and they will get replacements shipped and replaced once they become available. Until then, just being careful when drying.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
None. If I had known the Cyber Orange GT was coming on release day, I might have waited for that. But I am loving my Rapid Red First Edition (witnessed by the odometer...).

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
nothing wrong with waiting a bit. the car will still be awesome and yes some of the wrinkles will have been ironed out in a few months time. it's all about doing what feels right.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
No. Iā€™m loving the car, as painful as the wait and delays were. As a matter of fact Iā€™m starting to regret not purchasing outright (I went Ford Options). Though now it will be easier to go GT in three years (though financially stupid). ?

Iā€˜ve had zero issues with my car,

JayDoc

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey , BMW 320i
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
2 weeks in, everything works as advertised. Comfortable, quiet, quick. Very happy so far.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
No regrets here. Only one bug with the low voltage battery (fixed via software update that came quite quickly after it was discovered). There are some nuisance bugs that don't impact the car at all ... but impact Ford Pass and how it talks to the car ... I expect those will get ironed out relatively soon.

Given the timeline for orders, couple with the fact that the GT will start being built in mid-year, I should think it wont be long before new orders would just end up being 2022 model years.

I stopped at a Lowe's today to pick a couple of things and by the time I got back to the car two people stopped to ask about it and one more person slowed down to check it out. It gets attention.

TOBG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-E Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
No regrets at all. It is a great car. The best I have ever owned. I have experienced minor problems that will be correct via the updates I suspect. While I was worried about the some of the problems others have had I guess mine got the fixes either at the factory or in KC. I like the ride and since I am tall I like the extra ground clearance.
Sponsored