Any Front End Masks/Bra for Mach E?

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
I know there is PPF and wraps. But I am looking for something I can put on and remove. Like for long trips or what have you. That can be washed. I tried searching. Does anyone know of one too early yet for a company to make prolly.
Sponsored

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I know there is PPF and wraps. But I am looking for something I can put on and remove. Like for long trips or what have you. That can be washed. I tried searching. Does anyone know of one too early yet for a company to make prolly.
Are you referring to those old school vinyl bras that were popular back in the 70's and 80's? The problem with those is that the material and/or the dirt that builds up behind them scratches the paint.

A better alternative would be to apply PPF, a ceramic coating, or even a good quality wax or sealant.

If you want something that can be removed, I suggest you check out a product made by Xpel called Tracwrap. This is a temporary PPF designed for people who want to protect their car before taking it to the race track:

https://www.xpel.com/products/paint-protection-film/tracwrap

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
I would just do PPF.

Ninja4hire

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black Mach-e GT, 2018 Camaro SS
Occupation
Not a paid assassin!
Country flag
I think a bra is a good idea. I use one on my Camaro when I go on long trips. Saves me from having to clean tons of dead bugs off the front.

I'm hoping someone like https://www.novistretch.com comes out with one. They are basically mesh covers that are easily removed when not used.

OP
OP
fpasta

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This is actually what i am looking for. Maybe we can suggest them to make one for the Mach E

I think a bra is a good idea. I use one on my Camaro when I go on long trips. Saves me from having to clean tons of dead bugs off the front.

I'm hoping someone like https://www.novistretch.com comes out with one. They are basically mesh covers that are easily removed when not used.

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
This is actually what i am looking for. Maybe we can suggest them to make one for the Mach E
Dunno what model MME u have but I would spend the extra $ for a full bumper PPF.......No rock chips and easy to clean should be the ultimate goal

I was crazy enough to PPF my entire ride......Expensive? Hell Yea but worth it for me since I am OCD with everything......Best of luck

a22matic

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Dunno what model MME u have but I would spend the extra $ for a full bumper PPF.......No rock chips and easy to clean should be the ultimate goal

I was crazy enough to PPF my entire ride......Expensive? Hell Yea but worth it for me since I am OCD with everything......Best of luck
Great point, I did my entire car too. It's not for everyone, so get what's best for your situation.

Ninja4hire

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black Mach-e GT, 2018 Camaro SS
Occupation
Not a paid assassin!
Country flag
Although ppf and ceramic is a must (imo), it's not the same thing as a removable bra. Bras are good for preventing bug graveyards on your front grill (or whatever you call it on a MME). I would never use one on a daily basis, but on a 200+ mile trip for sure.

OP
OP
fpasta

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
After two little minor rock chips in the front end. I decided to PPF it, going in on Friday.

Also the B pillars swirl easy and the back bumper. How to avoid. Maybe when I went to wipe it down there were particles in my microfiber cloth.

I would go PPF anything plastic next time around.

Are you referring to those old school vinyl bras that were popular back in the 70's and 80's? The problem with those is that the material and/or the dirt that builds up behind them scratches the paint.

A better alternative would be to apply PPF, a ceramic coating, or even a good quality wax or sealant.

If you want something that can be removed, I suggest you check out a product made by Xpel called Tracwrap. This is a temporary PPF designed for people who want to protect their car before taking it to the race track:

https://www.xpel.com/products/paint-protection-film/tracwrap
Sponsored