Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Nope, still at 2.7.4 (received that one in early summer). I did get the 22S41/29 "bricking" updates a few weeks ago. I didn't pay for Blue Cruise at time of purchase but still got the "1 free year" offer via letter. I believe that offer runs out in September. I rarely use any form of cruise control, so Blue Cruise was never an important issue. On a related note, PAAK has always hit and miss for me and I tired of going through the reset processes, only to have it break with each FordPass update. So I always carry the fob and stopped updating FordPass several iterations ago. Carplay connectivity is about 95% successful if I wait 20-30 seconds before shifting into drive.
Don't get me wrong, I love the car! But some of the "smart" parts of it are still in elementary school! I'm sure they'll settle in eventually.

Last edited:
OP
OP

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
OK got an update but it doesn't have power up number or say anything about alexa. I got the recall update months ago so this is after that. Is it 3.1 and I'll get a sync update in the next one?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Any Job 1 cars getting the 3.x updates? Screenshot_20220902_130600

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
I received that overnight as well. Job 1, Dec 2020 build.
I almost think the improvements under the hood was just as informative. :rolleyes:

KevinS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E (sold), 2023 Ioniq 6 SEL
Country flag
I received the same update that @available_username2 did. Which is exciting, because it's the first evidence that OTA works for me since I purchased the car in October 2021.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
I’ve been sitting at 2.7.4 for the past couple of weeks, but I did get the HVBJB recall push in conjunction with my 2.7.1 download, I think.

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
Received the 'bricking' OTA. Just had the control module replaced while MME was in for the 2 glass recalls.

Stopped at the 2.7s and presumably on deck for BC. As a Job 1, I will complain and press if I don't receive an adequate free trial for BC. My MME has worked fine so far, except for the PaaK glitches I could live with. At same time, I feel my MME out-of-service time for 2 separate service appts was not acceptable. That's partly due to poor customer service scheduling at 2 different dealers and probably compounded by supply chain issues. Better dealer training & support might help, and some price paid by the early adopters.
Sponsored