First Name
James
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Yeah, me too. You can see if your dealer has a brochure, they have the paint swatches on it which may also give you a better idea.
I have the brochure from my dealer but still not convinced. It makes a difference on paper vs real color under the sun. I am a little bit sensitive on colors.

OP
zhackwyatt

zhackwyatt

Reaction score
Vehicles
'13 C-Max
Country flag
I have the brochure from my dealer but still not convinced. It makes a difference on paper vs real color under the sun. I am a little bit sensitive on colors.
I totally agree but it's probably the closest look you'll get. Unfortunately this is a new color so Ford doesn't have any other vehicles out where you can look at it on a lot somewhere. I've been looking for the color code to see if there is a similar color from a different manufacturer but have not had luck so far.

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicles
2017 Escape Titanium, 2018 Legacy Premium, 2018 GSX-R1000R
Country flag
I would really like to see some video of the infinite blue with a light space grey interior. My wife pointed out that combo would like nicer than what I reserved (star white/light grey) and I'm curious to see if she's right.

hybrid2bev

Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 C-Max Hybrid, 2020 Explorer ST
Country flag
I would really like to see some video of the infinite blue with a light space grey interior. My wife pointed out that combo would like nicer than what I reserved (star white/light grey) and I'm curious to see if she's right.
I would like to see a video of infinite blue as well.

Hint: the wife is always right.

Mopey

First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
2015 MKC, 2016 Mustang CS/Conv/SC
Occupation
Professional Pony Wrangler
Country flag
I had a 2006 in a very similar color - Windveil Blue Metallic (I think that was the name). Looked great and received a lot of (unsolicited) compliments. It looks like Infinite Blue might be slightly darker.
SNC10007 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Trekkie

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicles
Model X Standard Range, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Fiat 500E
Occupation
IT Architect
Country flag
Our GT reservation is on this color. I'm not sure I would go grabber blue when time to order, I want something else besides white/black/red/silver which seem to be the only options out there. With they had a yellow or orange.

Stickboy46

Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 AWD LR
Country flag
That's the exact combo I reserved.

cjljr41

First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicles
2017 Escape Titanium, 2018 Legacy Premium, 2018 GSX-R1000R
Country flag
Infinite Blue with Space Gray interior.
If you find any pics/videos of that combo on the web, please post here. I'd like to see that!

Mach_Enrique

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Energi; Mach E GT on rez!
Country flag
I wanted to go a lighter color, but not white, for my next car. Current car was the Fusion Energi "Darkside" which was a dark blackish/blueish/greenish color (depending on light) that got a lot of positive comments. But before that were darker blues and such.

I was torn between Infinite Blue and Space White (grayish white option). I put my reservation in for the Space White but keep looking at pictures on the site once a week thinking I may switch to the Infinite Blue when it comes time to lock in the order.

Just did side by side view on screen again as I wrote this...really leaning to Blue again...

K1TT

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicles
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Performance Pack
Occupation
Product Designer
Country flag
Hopefully they do paint one in Infinite Blue, the tinted clearcoat will make comparison's to other colors a little difficult. I'm hoping for a darker blue over a lighter one, a lighter one would look like Blue metallic, which is kind-of boring on most of the Ford cars out recently. Still holding out hope that it'll end up like a blue version of Guard Green

Diesel

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicles
Audi A6, VW jetta tdi
Country flag
All my cars were gray and silver , I guess I'll go with red this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement