UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Could you please measure the min/max height of the driver's seat FROM THE GROUND? Concern is having to "drop down" into the seat rather than "walk in".

RobB

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Suburban, 66 Skylark
Occupation
Filmmaker, Video Freelancer
Country flag
Rear Heated Seat option? Minnesota is cold and this will be a daily carpool commuter.

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
How high above the ground is the surface of the driver's seat in its lowest and highest positions?
Will the display behind the steering wheel show navigation information?
Can you get a closeup photo of the tires showing the tire size information?
Maybe also the brand and other specs of the tires? I do not like all seasons so I am hoping for something like Michelin Pilot Sport 4, Continental Premium Contact 6, Goodyear Eagle F1 Asym 5. Sporty stuff..

OP
OP
Wonky_Donkey

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
WOW - what a response so far! o_O

There’s quite a mixed bag of stuff you all want to know, and I’m gonna do my best to get as many answers as possible for as many of you as I can.

Keep them coming for now. I’ll provide a summary on Sunday of everything asked, but being realistic if we hit over 50 unique queries there may be some questions that won’t get answers straight away unless I kidnap the Ford guy and hold him hostage for prolonged interrogation! (I’m kidding Mr Ford in case you’re reading this!)

I should also point out that some of the questions tabled so far are very region specific (eg available options, tyres types etc) and these will vary hugely by country (USA, UK, France, Germany, Norway to name a few) Keep in mind I might not be able to get the answers for your region straight away, and it may require some additional emails to various people to get the info you’ve asked.

Thanks for reading ?

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I’ll provide a summary on Sunday of everything asked, but being realistic if we hit over 50 unique queries there may be some questions that won’t get answers straight away unless I kidnap the Ford guy and hold him hostage for prolonged interrogation! (I’m kidding Mr Ford in case you’re reading this!)
You don't have to kidnap him. Just hang a beer bottle from your neck. For a beer, a car guy will follow you anywhere.

Mach Dad

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
How high above the ground is the surface of the driver's seat in its lowest and highest positions?
Will the display behind the steering wheel show navigation information?
Can you get a closeup photo of the tires showing the tire size information?
Mopey, Here is a close up of a picture I took at the Chicago Auto Show. It is off the Premium edition of the vehicle.

225/55R19

Ford Mustang Mach-E Any Mach-E questions you want answered? Mach E Tire

Mach Dad

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Could you please measure the min/max height of the driver's seat FROM THE GROUND? Concern is having to "drop down" into the seat rather than "walk in".
I saw the vehicle in Chicago and I have pictures, but nothing like you're asking. I'm 6'2" and when I was standing next to it the car was below my shoulders. Was not as tall as an Edge. It really sits low for being considered a SUV/CUV. They had a Premium in Chicago. The GT model is supposed to sit even lower.

Reactions: UW2

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
There seems to be conflicting information about towing. While I really don’t want to tow, I want a receiver hitch for my bike rack, will one be available?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Mopey, Here is a close up of a picture I took at the Chicago Auto Show. It is off the Premium edition of the vehicle.

225/55R19

Ford Mustang Mach-E Any Mach-E questions you want answered? Mach E Tire
I took a closeup of the wheel in Cleveland too. Once again, Premium trim.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Any Mach-E questions you want answered? F1A84062-C5CF-4560-92B2-88D53E43B58E

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
There seems to be conflicting information about towing. While I really don’t want to tow, I want a receiver hitch for my bike rack, will one be available?
Initially Ford said a hitch would be available for European spec vehicles but not for the U.S. I don’t know if that has changed in the last couple of months.

OP
OP
Wonky_Donkey

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
I took a closeup of the wheel in Cleveland too. Once again, Premium trim.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Any Mach-E questions you want answered? F1A84062-C5CF-4560-92B2-88D53E43B58E
And in London just for a change we had Bridgestone instead of Michelin on the MACH-E 4 X

Ford Mustang Mach-E Any Mach-E questions you want answered? 453A5835-4DC3-4CBE-9185-886C292BFBDE

OP
OP
Wonky_Donkey

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Initially Ford said a hitch would be available for European spec vehicles but not for the U.S. I don’t know if that has changed in the last couple of months.
They are quoting towIng capacity of 750kg for UK models, but it’s missing from the wider European spec sheet as well as the US one
Sponsored