Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E350
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
i am curious if the satin blue color shown in London during the unveiling there is available for the US market?
Sponsored

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
i am curious if the satin blue color shown in London during the unveiling there is available for the US market?
I believe it was determined that was a wrap and not an actual paint color.

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Will we be able to replace or upgrade the Mach e battery in the future as battery technology improves? Would be grateful if you could ask.

OP
OP
Wonky_Donkey

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E RWD ER
Country flag
Will we be able to replace or upgrade the Mach e battery in the future as battery technology improves? Would be grateful if you could ask.
I’ve read that the battery is mounted and secured from below the chassis - and is removable if need be. So it’s not beyond possibility that it could be changed.

However I would imagine that the expectation is that the battery will remain in place for the lifetime of the vehicle - and swapping them is not a desired thing.

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
However I would imagine that the expectation is that the battery will remain in place for the lifetime of the vehicle - and swapping them is not a desired thing.
Not ideal to change the battery, of course, but looking at this from the view point of the speed at which battery technology is advancing. In 5 years there could be a far superior options... possibly not even lithium based. But thanks for the above info. Even if Ford wouldn’t want to, it’s good to know that it could be hacked.

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
Hi there, will roof racks be available? For the ski box ?â›·

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Will GT details (pricing, option packages) be released at the same time as the other models this spring? I know that GT ordering will start later, but I am curious if reservation holders will be able to see a full comparison before making a decision on what trim level to order.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I'd like to know about possible plans to expand the color palette in coming model years?
I'd like to know if there will be more color choices before ordering THIS model year.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Why don't they have a sun screen? My ford Escape, Cmax and Lincoln MKC all have one.

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
> How high above the ground is the surface of the driver's seat in its lowest and highest positions?

Can you also measure "how high above the floor inside the cabin" in addition to "above the ground" please?

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
NO. That was a wrap for reasons unknown

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I'd like to know if there will be more color choices before ordering THIS model year.
I sure would love for this to be the case, but Ford’s already stated that there is only one additional, yet-to-be-announced color this model year and that’s only for the GT. But fingers crossed.

Cvdbos

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Deleted my reservation
Occupation
Retired LtCol RNLA
Country flag
Will there be small navigation directions and traffic sign recognition a.s.o. on the screen in front of the driver?

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
I am not a marketing expert, but why would any car manufacture debut a car in a major market in a color it has no intention of selling?
Better than the camo wrap, and nothing preventing anyone from doing whatever color wrap they want, so why not?
Sponsored