Any members from Louisville KY?

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
Oh ok, good info... hmm I have a friend that's taken care of me in the passed, but maybe I need to look into the dealer you used. Lol
well if you got a guy good just saying what I have seen. Best to get as much as you can as ford rates are the best right now.
Sponsored

Tschory

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Had to go un person and they changed price to MRSP. Ordered. Now waiting for the process...sure it will be slow.

eschuetz

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD EXT
Country flag
I am in Louisville as well. Have not reserved yet. Still debating which dealership I want to go through. I used to always use Tri-County but the salesperson I use moved to Byerly so have been using them the past few years.

Looking at the Premium ER AWD.
For what it's worth - I ordered an Infinite Blue Premium AWD ER through Bill Collins Ford in Feb and received a build date of mid-July. I recently found another Premium AWD ER and bought it instead to have the car in hand before they gave me my build date on the original order. So - there will be at least ONE Premium AWD ER ME (in a now discontinued color!) at Bill Collins Ford sometime around the end of Summer.

Tschory

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
That is at least encouraging. Ordered March 15, still no buold date.

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜23 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@theriddler Did you decide on what dealership to order/reserve from yet?
I did not place an order yet. I decided to do some home remodeling instead while I work through whether I want to pull the trigger now or wait for a future version or a different electric vehicle from Ford.

I did notice that Oxmoor Ford had a Mach E listed on their web but they were listing it with like a $15K markup. I used to buy my vehicles through Tri-County but the guy I typically work through went to Byerly so I have purchased my last 2 vehicles through them.

Tschory

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
I canceled my order and found one available an hour away. Will pick up in a couple of weeks. Just couldn't handle the wait and uncertainty.

OP
OP
Brown1000

Brown1000

First Name
Mikell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 MME GTPE
Country flag
How are you KY guys liking ur MME? Should be getting my GT this week! I've only seen one blk MME running around here in Louisville. @trutolife27 I haven't heard anything from you in a while. How's ur MME treating you? It would be nice to organize a MME meet up...

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
How are you KY guys liking ur MME? Should be getting my GT this week! I've only seen one blk MME running around here in Louisville. @trutolife27 I haven't heard anything from you in a while. How's ur MME treating you? It would be nice to organize a MME meet up...
all good here

KYMACH-E

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD X
Country flag
Hello everyone,
Been loving the ride but canā€™t find a place to take my MME for service. All of the dealers are listed as EV certified but knowledge or willingness to touch the car varies greatly. Any suggestions for a service dealership?

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hello everyone,
Been loving the ride but canā€™t find a place to take my MME for service. All of the dealers are listed as EV certified but knowledge or willingness to touch the car varies greatly. Any suggestions for a service dealership?
Which local dealerships have been hesitant to do any work?

I am waiting for '23 banks to open so I can order. Plan on ordering through Tri-County. I have had ICE vehicles serviced at both Tri-County and Byerly. Have preferred service at Tri-County though but obviously I have no EV service experience with them yet.

KYMACH-E

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD X
Country flag
Which local dealerships have been hesitant to do any work?

I am waiting for '23 banks to open so I can order. Plan on ordering through Tri-County. I have had ICE vehicles serviced at both Tri-County and Byerly. Have preferred service at Tri-County though but obviously I have no EV service experience with them yet.
I had my ICE serviced at Oxmoor and Tri-County, Tri-County was preferred.

Had issues ordering and service at Tri-County with the MME.

Ended up purchasing at Byerly.

Went to schedule 10k service with Byerly and they said it wasn't needed and I could just do it at home. Me reading the manual and knowing there are only inspections due, I called Ford Corporate to confirm that there are activities required at 10k.

Scheduled with Oxmoor to see if anything has changed.

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I had my ICE serviced at Oxmoor and Tri-County, Tri-County was preferred.

Had issues ordering and service at Tri-County with the MME.

Ended up purchasing at Byerly.

Went to schedule 10k service with Byerly and they said it wasn't needed and I could just do it at home. Me reading the manual and knowing there are only inspections due, I called Ford Corporate to confirm that there are activities required at 10k.

Scheduled with Oxmoor to see if anything has changed.
Well that sucks. Sorry about all that. What kind of ordering problems did you have with Tri-County?

I fear service issues with just about every dealership in the area since there are so few Mach-E's here. With two ICE production facilities here we may be slower to adapt than other areas.

KYMACH-E

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD X
Country flag
Well that sucks. Sorry about all that. What kind of ordering problems did you have with Tri-County?

I fear service issues with just about every dealership in the area since there are so few Mach-E's here. With two ICE production facilities here we may be slower to adapt than other areas.
Placing the order was too much of a hassle for me, didnā€™t get too far. Service is scheduled for a couple weeks out. Will let you know how it goes.

KYMACH-E

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD X
Country flag
Oxmoor did a job as far as I can tell. You donā€™t get that fresh oil feeling but it didnā€™t make any new noises. Lol
Under $30 so that was a big plus.

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did you all install a Level 2 charger at home? If so, do you mind me asking which company you used for wiring/install? I have Matt Harrod Electric LLC coming to give me a quote. Planning on just having a 60 amp outlet installed and then plug in a charger vs hardwire.
Sponsored