Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tennessee doesn't get a mention on the state listing for Mustang EV owners. I was the first to purchase at a dealer just outside the metropolitan area of Memphis. Have not seen another Mach E in the month I have been driving around the city.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blackbluff

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Been made aware of four other MMEs in the general area but have not seen one in the wild yet. Still getting lots of looks and driving once overs. Parking lot conversations have increased significantly.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Have not seen another over here north of Knoxville either. Parking lot convos are def a thing here too

OP
OP
Blackbluff

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have been driving our MME for 4 full months and have not observed another MME in Memphis or on two road trips we have made. I know several have been purchased in the area but I have not been at the right spot or time to see them.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
I met another owner around here with a Star White Premium. Been to MD and back and not seen another on the road ?‍♂

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Lexus IS300 autox/track car.
Country flag
I owned my 2020 Bolt for 50 weeks, driving it almost 14k miles, before seeing another one. And that’s a car that was in its 4th model year. Given the production issues I‘m not holding my breath over seeing another Mach E in the wild.

However, I do plan to drive it to Memphis in December so there will be another in your area for a few days. ?

OP
OP
Blackbluff

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
OK! Observed my first MME in the wild on Summer Road just north of HWY 64 heading southwest. All white and we met with both running about 50 mph so the glimpse was very brief. Been six months driving around the city before seeing another one. This is near my neighborhood so maybe another chance soon.

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
??‍♀ My ‘22 Mach E is built but on chip hold. Ordered through Landers in Collierville. My rep called me on Saturday with the news someone didn’t take delivery so I can officially join the club in Memphis. I may sell this one when mine comes in since I ordered AWD and red (this one is black). I live in Germantown and I’ve seen a white one a few times. She must live near by. It’s been 1 day and I already love it.

OP
OP
Blackbluff

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
??‍♀ My ‘22 Mach E is built but on chip hold. Ordered through Landers in Collierville. My rep called me on Saturday with the news someone didn’t take delivery so I can officially join the club in Memphis. I may sell this one when mine comes in since I ordered AWD and red (this one is black). I live in Germantown and I’ve seen a white one a few times. She must live near by. It’s been 1 day and I already love it.
Black is pretty but the Red gets a lot of attention. I refer to it as 'arrest me red'. The car is so fun to drive and has so much initial torque you will find yourself at or above the speed limit real quick. I have only seen one or two in the Memphis area over the last 10 months I've had mine. They are selling but make up such a low percentage of cars that they are still rare to see in the wild.

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
Did you install a home charger? If so who did you use?

OP
OP
Blackbluff

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did you install a home charger? If so who did you use?
I still use the Ford supplied charger system. Did install the 14-50 outlet for the 240 plug. I am able to charge at 25 miles per hour. Since I am retired I can charge during the day when power is the cheapest for me...I also installed solar so I chase the sun and charge when I can with no or limited utility expense.

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag
Who installed the 240 plug? I’ve gotten 1 quote but it seemed high

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Black is pretty but the Red gets a lot of attention. I refer to it as 'arrest me red'. The car is so fun to drive and has so much initial torque you will find yourself at or above the speed limit real quick. I have only seen one or two in the Memphis area over the last 10 months I've had mine. They are selling but make up such a low percentage of cars that they are still rare to see in the wild.
I've spotted a DMG MMe at Hwy 40 / Stage area a few times - Lakeland maybe. I'll be getting a GB later this year and I passed on the Iconic Silver CA Rt 1 that was delivered on the 12th. So it is likely out there as ANF - Wolfchase doesn't show it on their site anymore.
Sponsored