Any MME Apartment Owners out here?

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E AWD
Country flag
I’ve been eyeing the Mach E for the last year and I had a plan to charge at work and fast chargers. I ended up moving offices and going to a smaller lot without EV charging. I just picked up a MME Select AWD with the Tech/Comfort Option two weeks ago. Any other Fast Charger owners in here?
Sponsored

JerryL

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Country flag
I’ve been eyeing the Mach E for the last year and I had a plan to charge at work and fast chargers. I ended up moving offices and going to a smaller lot without EV charging. I just picked up a MME Select AWD with the Tech/Comfort Option two weeks ago. Any other Fast Charger owners in here?
We live in a high rise that offers garages. I spoke to the rental manager and told her of my intention to purchase an EV. She said no problem. They will have the electric company set up a meter in my garage. I have to pay to get the level 2 charger installed. She thinks PECO has a rebate available.

OP
OP
MacheBatmobile
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E AWD
Country flag
We live in a high rise that offers garages. I spoke to the rental manager and told her of my intention to purchase an EV. She said no problem. They will have the electric company set up a meter in my garage. I have to pay to get the level 2 charger installed. She thinks PECO has a rebate available.
That’s great to hear. My lease is up in a few months, I might have to find another option because I’ve been charging by a mall 5 minutes from my job. I’m trying to figure out how can I get that update that gives my MME the faster charging after 80%. I have a October 2021 build and I read only certain builds can get it.
Sponsored