Any News on GT Ordering for us Reservation Holders?

Blusteed

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 Mustang GT Vert PP1, '21 Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The email we got from Ford in late February said we'd be able to order our GT's in late April, and that we should "be on the lookout for an upcoming email on ordering next steps". Well, it's April 15th and I've received no email yet, and my dealer says he hasn't heard anything either. Have any of you reservation holders heard anything from anywhere yet??
Sponsored

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
The email we got from Ford in late February said we'd be able to order our GT's in late April, and that we should "be on the lookout for an upcoming email on ordering next steps". Well, it's April 15th and I've received no email yet, and my dealer says he hasn't heard anything either. Have any of you reservation holders heard anything from anywhere yet??
My guess is that as you say, it's the 15th April, so therefore it's mid April. Late April I would think would mean after 25th. But if the ordering system of the non GT versions was anything to go by I would think you will be looking at July/August.

whadenIV

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GTPE, '02 M3, '11 F-150
Country flag
Was wondering the same. My dealer emailed me to say that Ford would be sending me a notice on 4/14 but have seen nothing. He also wasn't 100% sure if XPlan pricing would be offered for the GT's. Anyone hear anything about whether or not they could be excluded?

mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
My guess is that as you say, it's the 15th April, so therefore it's mid April. Late April I would think would mean after 25th. But if the ordering system of the non GT versions was anything to go by I would think you will be looking at July/August.
They already pushed it from Dec to April. However, I wouldn't be surprised it may see more delays.

ahawksfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT
Occupation
IT
Country flag