Any "pure" (non-delayed) deliveries yet?

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Mustang Mach-E reservation holder
Country flag
I've checked the timeline for several on here and can't seem to find anybody who has received their Mach-E without a delay of some sort. For lack of better term, I'm calling this a "pure" delivery. Does anybody know what the general pure timeline is?

Today is exactly 14 days after my Mach e shipped from Mexico, which aligns with the time the trains usually take to get to KC. Does anybody know how many days it takes after getting to KC, assuming no delays?

I'm scheduled to sell my primary car tomorrow as long as the offers aren't terrible. Need to tell my wife how long we'll be sharing a car.
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
So far my original Premium is ahead of schedule. With a reservation number of 58161 I figured I would expect it around May 2021. Might arrive before March..

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I've checked the timeline for several on here and can't seem to find anybody who has received their Mach-E without a delay of some sort. For lack of better term, I'm calling this a "pure" delivery. Does anybody know what the general pure timeline is?

Today is exactly 14 days after my Mach e shipped from Mexico, which aligns with the time the trains usually take to get to KC. Does anybody know how many days it takes after getting to KC, assuming no delays?

I'm scheduled to sell my primary car tomorrow as long as the offers aren't terrible. Need to tell my wife how long we'll be sharing a car.
Kind of depends on how Ford is sending cars north. I would imagine going to Chicago it may come straight from KC on convoy. If that’s the case you’re probably looking at maybe a week once it hits a yard in KC to offload from the autorack, get settled up on a convoy, picked up by a carrier, and delivered to your dealer. If it comes to Chicago by rail you may need to add another 4-7 days depending on how fast the railcars and trains fill up.

That’s all assuming NO DELAY. Any notice of delay from Ford has added anywhere from 2 to well who knows how many days to the “pure” flow for many people.

OP
OP

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Kind of depends on how Ford is sending cars north. I would imagine going to Chicago it may come straight from KC on convoy. If that’s the case you’re probably looking at maybe a week once it hits a yard in KC to offload from the autorack, get settled up on a convoy, picked up by a carrier, and delivered to your dealer. If it comes to Chicago by rail you may need to add another 4-7 days depending on how fast the railcars and trains fill up.

That’s all assuming NO DELAY. Any notice of delay from Ford has added anywhere from 2 to well who knows how many days to the “pure” flow for many people.
That's what I was thinking/hoping, but that puts me ahead of Ford's most aggressive timing. It just didn't seem to make sense that it would be in KC, then take twice as long as it took to go from Mexico to KC. Maybe I'm just getting overly amped with all the cars showing up on the threads. Really exciting to see all this come to fruition.

Wisconsin Pony Gal

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach 3 Premium AWD (AKA Lightning!)
Country flag
Wow, I’m so glad I checked the forum before turning in tonight! If these posts are correct I may have my car next week! Yahoo, now I just need to be one of the lucky pure deliveries..... Yahooooooooo

OP
OP

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Wow, I’m so glad I checked the forum before turning in tonight! If these posts are correct I may have my car next week! Yahoo, now I just need to be one of the lucky pure deliveries..... Yahooooooooo
There's nothing pure in Wisconsin.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
My FE shipped from Mexico 1/20, arrived in KC 2/4, left on a train for CA on or before 2/8, with an ETA of 2/13-2/19 for the last month, but that ETA got delayed to 3/13 tonight for no apparent reason. So I was within a few days of a pure delivery when it got delayed...

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag

I had no delay in my Mach-E delivery (after it had been produced and shipped). In fact my original ETA was moved up and met by Ford.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The non delayed deliveries should start to populate more from about 2-10 days from now from what I can tell. Basically any day now. I know my FE Drop headed east on a train on 2/7 for instance.

OP
OP

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I had no delay in my Mach-E delivery (after it had been produced and shipped). In fact my original ETA was moved up and met by Ford.
Do you know how many days from KC to dealer?
Sponsored