Any recommendations for Dealers in Newton, MA (Boston or MetroWest) area?

Dave42

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shopping for Mach-E
Country flag
Looking for a dealer that will honor X-plan pricing and plus hopefully Ford Options $2500 incentive, and that I could trust to refund the deposit if needed, and ideally would be pleasant to work with... :)

Any recommendations?

Here are the first 10 dealers the Ford website provides as options:

• Watertown Ford, Inc.625 Pleasant Street, Watertown, MA 02472-24061.9 miles from 02459

Muzi Motors, Inc.557 Highland Ave, Needham Heights, MA 02494-22032.8 miles from 02459

Sentry Ford4100 Mystic Valley Parkway, Medford, MA 02155-69217.8 miles from 02459

Bonnell Motors, Inc.353 Cambridge Street, Winchester, MA 01890-23408.5 miles from 02459

Jack Madden Ford Sales Inc825 Providence, Norwood, MA 0206210.8 miles from 02459
    Stoneham Motor Company, Inc.185 Main St, Stoneham, MA 02180-162011.6 miles from 02459

Herb Chambers Ford75 Granite St, Braintree, MA 02184-174612.0 miles from 02459
    York Ford Inc1481 Broadway, Saugus, MA 01906-419112.4 miles from 02459
    McGovern Ford of Framingham1200 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01702-527012.5 miles from 02459

Quirk Ford540 Southern Artery, Quincy, MA 02169-461112.6 miles from 02459
Sponsored

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
I picked up my MME from Bonnell Ford back in March. They let me do the A/Z pricing and $2500 options discount, including the 2.25% financing. They couldn’t do the paperwork electronically in advance, but I filled out in person at pickup.
I opted for the interior/exterior protection package, but declined the tire insurance.

Ask for Richard King, if you go to Bonnell. We’ve bought several cars there over the years, and have always been happy.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
I took @bshaw recommendation and also ordered through Bonnell in May. I was getting worried that since they are a small dealer they might not get the allocation some of the bigger dealers have but I did end up getting a production date assigned a couple weeks ago. Richard King is who I reached out to as well. He tried to talk me out of the Premium Extended Range from a practical sense but didnt seem to have any issue using x-plan. Its right on the invoice as he said. Said they’ll refund the deposit if needed and will certainly do Ford Options assuming its still available later this year.

I have reached out occasionally to some of the others you have on here. Avoid Stoneham, Herb, and York.

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
Reach out to them and ask and get it in writing, Watertown Ford told me they are not honoring any plan pricing but since I ordered mine without any input from them (not even a test drive) I just picked them as they are within walking distance from my house they said they would honor it. I am not sure that they are versed in the Options Plan as of yet but plan on going that route when mine comes in. The Options Discount is set to expire in September, I hope they renew it for sure.

Patrick over there has been pretty responsive, it certainly can not hurt to drop him an e-mail or call him. As I said no matter what make sure you get everything in writing. X-Plan is going to save me about $1300 on my Premium AWD / ER.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I got mine from Gervais Ford in Ayer. It was a dealer order that had shipped, but not arrived yet. I got the XPlan discount and no ADM. The sales guy I worked with was Lance.

OWG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium Extended Range AWD
Country flag
I got mine from Gervais Ford in Ayer. It was a dealer order that had shipped, but not arrived yet. I got the XPlan discount and no ADM. The sales guy I worked with was Lance.
Interesting, a month later they weren't an XPlan participating Dealer....

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interesting, a month later they weren't an XPlan participating Dealer....
That stinks. Are they charging a markup?

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No, just $349 in fees. Not a bad deal, but not as good as XPlan and $100 in fees.
That’s good they haven’t gone full crazy. I was shocked I got a dealer order that was a month out for XPlan. Granted XPlan was a lot less of a discount that it had been on my past fords. It was still something though.

gangleeoso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
FYI - Muzi is closing in a month or so which is a shame cause they had technicians actually trained to work on Mach E and now I have to find a new service location.

Up and Over

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT, Iconic Silver
Country flag
Closing as in going out of business? I have an order through them…

FYI - Muzi is closing in a month or so which is a shame cause they had technicians actually trained to work on Mach E and now I have to find a new service location.

gangleeoso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Closing as in going out of business? I have an order through them…
Yes at the end of this month. You should call them to figure out what is happening with your order. FYI - if you worked with Bobby he is out indefinitely so you'll need to call the general sales number.

Ygrec

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 e-Golf
Country flag
I just test drove a Select AWD at Herb Chambers in Quincy. They are marking it up by $2500. You can also pick up a GT for (gulp) $90k. Won’t be ordering from them.

BostonPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER / AWD Built 12/21
Country flag
Order from Acton Ford, they will honor X-Plan and no ADM. You can ask for John Santoro.

calasdair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Rt1
Country flag
I took @bshaw recommendation and also ordered through Bonnell in May. I was getting worried that since they are a small dealer they might not get the allocation some of the bigger dealers have but I did end up getting a production date assigned a couple weeks ago. Richard King is who I reached out to as well. He tried to talk me out of the Premium Extended Range from a practical sense but didnt seem to have any issue using x-plan. Its right on the invoice as he said. Said they’ll refund the deposit if needed and will certainly do Ford Options assuming its still available later this year.

I have reached out occasionally to some of the others you have on here. Avoid Stoneham, Herb, and York.
Bonnell no longer honoring x-plan pricing on orders.
Sponsored