Any recs on a dealer who takes X Plan on the Mach E?

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach E AWD Premium Ext Bat - Rapid Red
Country flag
I love it so much im thinking of getting another. Anyone have any recommendations on a dealer in NY/PA/CT/or NJ that takes X-plan pricing on the mach e for online orders? First preference would be in NJ, but can travel to other areas. Thanks!!
Sponsored

Robz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT Grabber Blue, 2022 Volvo Xc60 Recharge
Country flag
I love it so much im thinking of getting another. Anyone have any recommendations on a dealer in NY/PA/CT/or NJ that takes X-plan pricing on the mach e for online orders? First preference would be in NJ, but can travel to other areas. Thanks!!
I bought my GT via online order through Ditschman Flemington Ford in NJ. No ADM and they took X plan. It was a great buying experience throughout ordering in April and delivery in October. Highly recommended. Good luck!

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I got mine through Medford Ford (obviously in Medford NJ) and they took X-plan with no ADM back in February. I assume that is still the case; Tom Eckert is their "Mach-E guy".

Fordguy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD Dark Matter Grey
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I got mine through Medford Ford (obviously in Medford NJ) and they took X-plan with no ADM back in February. I assume that is still the case; Tom Eckert is their "Mach-E guy".
Medford Ford was not taking X-Plan in September.

They also made up their own rules for the NJ electric car rebate. Instead of taking it off at the time of purchase as they are required, they were going to write me a check after they received the money from the state. Seemed shady, so I walked.

OP
OP
RedDragon

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I bought my GT via online order through Ditschman Flemington Ford in NJ. No ADM and they took X plan. It was a great buying experience throughout ordering in April and delivery in October. Highly recommended. Good luck!
Thanks!

Do you recall if their order deposit was refundable?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Robz

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT Grabber Blue, 2022 Volvo Xc60 Recharge
Country flag
Thanks!

Do you recall if their order deposit was refundable?
Sorry, I don't remember. The salesperson I worked with was Mark Schmaling and he was very responsive to questions.

OP
OP
RedDragon

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Malouf Ford in NJ - confirmed xplan and no ADM on customer ordered cars. Willing to put it in writing also. Great experience so far - ask for Steve. Order is in.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Why do people constantly say "x-plan and no ADM"? The two cannot be together by definition.

OP
OP
RedDragon

RedDragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Why do people constantly say "x-plan and no ADM"? The two cannot be together by definition.
What if you don't have xplan but want a dealer you are sure won't try and jam an ADM on you?

Chip's Dream

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I had a great experience with Miles Mayo of Fullerton Ford in Bridgewater, NJ. They took the X plan and filed the paperwork to get the NJ rebate off of the purchase price. (This needed to be done before Sept 15 but the program may be funded again at some point in 2022.) No surprises in the buying experience when I picked up the car last week.

NJDevFan30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium ER, '19 Highlander Hybrid
Country flag
I had a great experience with Miles Mayo of Fullerton Ford in Bridgewater, NJ. They took the X plan and filed the paperwork to get the NJ rebate off of the purchase price. (This needed to be done before Sept 15 but the program may be funded again at some point in 2022.) No surprises in the buying experience when I picked up the car last week.
I 2nd Fullerton and Miles. I took delivery from him in July and it came from a recommendation from other forum members who also bought from him.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
My dealer in CT takes x-plan but youā€™ll want to purchase in NJ so you donā€™t pay sales tax. I donā€™t know about PA or NY.

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Hempstead Ford no adm takes x plan, see John berto, they are on long Island
I also ordered from John (tell him I said hi), and my sales agreement specifically says that X-Plan pricing will be applied. I've already given him my PIN. {Jonathan}
Sponsored