Any Texas owners read this and think what about us?

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Read this article about NJ folks getting $5k discounts since delays caused them to miss out.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/ford-mustang-mach-e-discount-buyers-new-jersey/

Couldn't help but be a bit jelly... What about those of us that missed out on the Texas TERP $2500 EV rebate since deliveries didn't come until this year? ? Tweeted to Mr Levine to see if he could hook us up as well, but no reply back sadly.
Sponsored

PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
I'd definitely appreciate an extra $2,500 rebate. Let's see if Mike says anything, though I'm not confident.

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Now that @Ford Motor Company is part of this forum, it would be fantastic to see if there's anything they can do here. Absolutely love my Mustang Mach-E, but any way those of us that had early Mach-E orders in Texas will get something similar to folks in NJ as we missed out on the ability to get the $2500 Texas EV (TERP) rebate that expired in early January?

Major

First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
In the Houston Chronicle this morning the $2500 rebate was mentioned as though it was still available. This was an article about the new Ford EV truck.

OP
OP
dliunatic

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Interesting. Sounds like either they know something we don't or they need more fact checking as the Texas EV rebate has been discontinued since January 7. ?
Sponsored