Any thought on how should we make the organizer in the lower console area?

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hi Friends,

We are making an organizer in the lower console area, but before we start to design it, I think it would be a good idea to ask for opinions from owners.
To be specific about what I am talking about here, it's the organizer for the red area.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated! thank you!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Any thought on how should we make the organizer in the lower console area? 2021-Ford-Mustang-MachE-front-seats
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
no thought? not at all? ? or should we give up this product?

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I have your product for inside the armrest counsel and it's great....organizes all the "little" things I put in there like blister, mints, tissues, small hand sanizer bottle, gum, etc... I don't use the area you are describing at all and from what I can remember of a previous post on this forum most people seemed to use if for larger items - purse, gun, etc... not sure if that matters in your design thoughts, but my sense is something that might fit in there to enclose the area and is lockable might sell well. (no dividers, just enclose and lock).

Carsinmyblood

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'53 XK120, '58 MGA, '66 E-Type, MME Prem, EX, awd
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
I had a Santa hat down there, and in my wife's MME it holds her purse.

Given that the glovebox doesn't lock, a lockable container might be useful, but I doubt it would sell. It;s not very easy to get to.

Also, we don't carry keys anymore. Even my doors have print scanners and codes.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I have your product for inside the armrest counsel and it's great....organizes all the "little" things I put in there like blister, mints, tissues, small hand sanizer bottle, gum, etc... I don't use the area you are describing at all and from what I can remember of a previous post on this forum most people seemed to use if for larger items - purse, gun, etc... not sure if that matters in your design thoughts, but my sense is something that might fit in there to enclose the area and is lockable might sell well. (no dividers, just enclose and lock).
awesome! thanks, this is some very valuable info

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I had a Santa hat down there, and in my wife's MME it holds her purse.

Given that the glovebox doesn't lock, a lockable container might be useful, but I doubt it would sell. It;s not very easy to get to.

Also, we don't carry keys anymore. Even my doors have print scanners and codes.
well received! thanks for that!

mrvinton

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
First Aid Kit, Kleenex dispenser on the passengers side my wife is always needing Kleenex. Tools, screw driver, pliers, tape measure, ice scraper, flash light, maps (I know I am old school and like paper maps)
seatbelt cutter, window punch, come up with a collapsable windshield shade that would fit in here.
Spoon, fork, knife, salt & pepper. Just ask people what large items they fill up there center armrest with.

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
I think I suggested this before in a different post to you!

I have almost all your accessories for my MachE!

I agree, my first thought was something enclosed or that would close off the space. I think people either put something large there (a purse, etc) and so want it completely open, or people don’t use it because it can’t hold anything smaller without rolling out or looking messy. Either enclosed and locking or closed off from the passenger side or something.

It would be valuable as a locking aux glove box for anything (spare key in a Faraday pouch, store your wallet for the evening, etc). I personally would use it for the manuals, extra charging cables for guests, my pure sine wave inverter, the spare key)

Bratapfl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RWD SR
Country flag
I've put a small pillow down there so my passenger can get a bit of extra convenience on longer trips.

Was also thinking of "door"/box or something similar as I don't want to see the inside every day.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I've put a small pillow down there so my passenger can get a bit of extra convenience on longer trips.

Was also thinking of "door"/box or something similar as I don't want to see the inside every day.
thanks! we were also thinking of a cover for that area but given the limited upper space, we still cant find the best solution that could be easy access in daily drive and cover-up that area at the same time

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Maybe a trash bin that fits in that area?

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
They already sell the clip on trash bag haha. Which I bought of course.
I have a GTPE coming. no back seat pockets to clip to.

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
plus, i think it looks cleaner there imo.