jccoleman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW X5, & 2021 Mach-E X4 aka: Trigger
Country flag
My dealer has no idea when they'll get their Mach-E demo. Has anyone heard expected U.S. / California delivery estimates for those we ordered in June?
Sponsored

SD_Solar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Leaf SV 2019 Leaf SL Plus Ford F250 Jeep Cherokee First Edition Grabber Blue Order
Country flag
My dealer has no idea when they'll get their Mach-E demo. Has anyone heard expected U.S. / California delivery estimates for those we ordered in June?
Production of the demos should be very soon --- days?

I guess the best way to think about it is, way back last Nov when Ford started taking reservations, they stated deliveries would start late 2020.

I think that is still true and expect to be driving my First Edition before the end of Nov.

Your U.S. / California delivery date coming in 2020, may depend on which Model you ordered and the date you made that Reservation.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Very end of November possibly, more likely mid December.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Very end of November possibly, more likely mid December.
That is when the very first deliveries are being made. When @jccoleman gets his may be anywhere in between December of 2020 and summer of 2021

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Only 86 pages of it :)
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ress-from-engineering-friends-in-mexico.1100/

In a nutshell it depends upon what model you chose and when you initially reserved it. Those who reserved a first edition on November 17th will get their cars first, which is likely to occur at the beginning of December. So, what model and when did you reserve yours?
I think it is likely that most if not all FE's will sit on the lot, and then ship more or less together.

OP
OP
jccoleman

jccoleman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Production of the demos should be very soon --- days?

I guess the best way to think about it is, way back last Nov when Ford started taking reservations, they stated deliveries would start late 2020.

I think that is still true and expect to be driving my First Edition before the end of Nov.

Your U.S. / California delivery date coming in 2020, may depend on which Model you ordered and the date you made that Reservation.
I ordered a Premium AWD in June as soon as the site went live. The initial info was that the Premium would be last quarter 2020 and I'm hoping that is the case.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I ordered a Premium AWD in June as soon as the site went live. The initial info was that the Premium would be last quarter 2020 and I'm hoping that is the case.
What @timbop was asking is if you had a reservation? If so, when did you reserve or what was your reservation number. Finally, what model did you order?

OP
OP
jccoleman

jccoleman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What @timbop was asking is if you had a reservation? If so, when did you reserve or what was your reservation number. Finally, what model did you order?
My reservation number is 10013687 from last November and as soon as the portal opened in June I ordered the Premium Dual Motor AWD.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My reservation number is 10013687 from last November and as soon as the portal opened in June I ordered the Premium Dual Motor AWD.
If that's the case, I would expect that you're looking at late December 2020 to January 2021. All of the FE's will be built first, and will probably ship out of the plant on the last week of november. With the purported production rate and your reservation number (I'm guessing reserved somewhere around Nov 20th last year), your car might be built in December but when it gets to your dealer is a bit of a different question.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
FWIW. Last week I got this update from the salesperson at the dealership: "I wanted to update you on the status of the new Mach-E, Ford is going to start production on all ordered vehicles at the end of November with a target of a late December, early January delivery date."

So consistent with timbop's timeframe. I ordered a Premium so more likely January but the email didn't mention any distinctions between First Editions and Premiums and Selects. (My order # is 10005367 but I don't think this was factored in).

With respect to demos being available, he also mentioned that Ford was going to bring a Mach-E to dealerships for a show and tell. " There should be a Mach-E at the dealership in mid November as Ford is going to bringing a Mach-E to all the different dealerships for customers to check out and as soon as I know a date, I will be in touch so you can come by and see the vehicle in person."

Last edited:

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
FWIW. Last week I got this update from the salesperson at the dealership: "I wanted to update you on the status of the new Mach-E, Ford is going to start production on all ordered vehicles at the end of November with a target of a late December, early January delivery date."

So consistent with timbop's timeframe. I ordered a Premium so more likely January but the email didn't mention any distinctions between First Editions and Premiums and Selects. (My order # is 10005367 but I don't think this was factored in).

With respect to demos being available, he also mentioned that Ford was going to bring a Mach-E to dealerships for a show and tell. " There should be a Mach-E at the dealership in mid November as Ford is going to bringing a Mach-E to all the different dealerships for customers to check out and as soon as I know a date, I will be in touch so you can come by and see the vehicle in person."
With that low an order number you have chance of getting yours in Dec

jjwolf

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium 4X, M3, Yukon
Country flag
I'm 10015711 (Nov 19) Premium AWD ER. Based on everything I've heard, I expect maybe December, probably January.

babyclyde101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mme, f150,f250
Country flag
I ordered my premium in February and I finally got an estimated delivery date of October 31
Sponsored