Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I did not, but Grady the purebred frunk puppy wants to go to an event. 🤪🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anybody else show your MME at a DriveElectricWeek.org event? I did. 4253CEC8-463A-4A10-A10F-E30F11A2A457
Sponsored

PupSideDown

First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium, ER, RW, Grabber Blue
Occupation
NNP, retired
Country flag
I did the event in Louisville. Tesla was (of course) the dominant number, but there were two MMEs (mine, and a gorgeous GTPE), Lightning Lariat, Rivian R1T, Lucid Air, Kia EV6, Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt/Volt, VW ID4, Austin Mini-Cooper, Volvo C40 Recharge.

Mine was the only one with modifications (hood and side stripes, painted calipers, lighted pony), but feedback was positive.
Mustang picture .jpg

OP
OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
What is that on your drivers seat?
whadyamean ? just the fact that I have a Corbeau?
It's because I really can't stand leather/pleather/activeX or whatever it is. I wanted cloth or microsuede. When I looked at the cost of a nice looking cover, I decided to just remove/replace and get the added benefit of shoulder bolster and weight loss from non-motorized slider. I have a DIY thread on it way way back, which the warranty and airbag nannies had a field day with, so I don't talk about it much.

Also, the Rivian and the Hummer didn't have power export??? wow
I didn't see any. I think it might be an option for the Rivian, but the Owner I talked to didn't get it. The Hummer guy wasn't around, so I couldn't ask.

OP
OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Yes, went to the one in Schenectady NY. Apparently they were very biggest! Didn't get the best pictures but here are some.

A Lightning was used to drive thru mayor down through the event to kick it off.
PXL_20220925_174510427.MP.jpg
PXL_20220925_143414449.jpg
PXL_20220925_140631837.MP.jpg
PXL_20220925_140525216.jpg
PXL_20220925_135305674.MP.jpg
PXL_20220925_135002065.jpg
PXL_20220925_132349685.jpg

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag
I attended the show in Santa Fe Saturday (still waiting on my MME). Fun to see all the EVs. I was excited to learn about NM plans to put in level 3 chargers throughout rural New Mexico, especially one in Chama. That will help out a ton. The E-Tron was showing off the frunk with a Bernadoodle puppy. I think he got more interest than the car!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anybody else show your MME at a DriveElectricWeek.org event? I did. PXL_20220925_132349685
Frunkadoodle...

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
whadyamean ? just the fact that I have a Corbeau?
It's because I really can't stand leather/pleather/activeX or whatever it is. I wanted cloth or microsuede. When I looked at the cost of a nice looking cover, I decided to just remove/replace and get the added benefit of shoulder bolster and weight loss from non-motorized slider. I have a DIY thread on it way way back, which the warranty and airbag nannies had a field day with, so I don't talk about it much.

I didn't see any. I think it might be an option for the Rivian, but the Owner I talked to didn't get it. The Hummer guy wasn't around, so I couldn't ask.
I like the seat. I like it so much, I think you should put one in the passenger side too!

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
OP
OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I like the seat. I like it so much, I think you should put one in the passenger side too!
I do have passenger seat sitting in a box ready for remove/replace.... just got distracted w other mods taken available time.

CWSpook

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium ER AWD, 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They've been having an EV display at our local farmer's market the past few weeks. One week it was a Honda Clarity and a Volt, the next week it was Teslas, and two weeks ago it was Ford's turn. My local dealer had their demo Lightning on display and the gal who runs the computer shop just up the road had her MME there, which happened to be in IBSM, just like the one I'm waiting for. We had a good visit. She loves hers, as I'm sure I will when it finally gets here. Build week is 10/17....getting close.

Howard

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Select AWD DMG & '23 Premium RWD ER CG Mach E
Country flag
No EV show events this past weekend in Memphis area but I did have my MME on display at a local car show and fall festival. I am a member of the Mustangs of Memphis car club and we had our annual car show in conjunction with a local fall festival. My MME was the only EV at the show. There was a crowd around the car nearly non-stop from 9 am to 1:30 pm. Got to talk to a lot of folks; nearly all comments were positive.

alangant

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE Rapid Red (ordered 10/22/21)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My GTPE was one of two MMEs at the Dallas event. Teslas were about 1/2 of the EVs there. Sadly, most of the folks at the event were those showing their cars. Not a lot of browsers. There was a Nikola freight truck giving rides around the block.

OP
OP
dtbaker61

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Yes but the airbag!!! :eek:
the seat I use and enjoy every time I drive.

a side airbag I hope never to use, and I know I would never enjoy it regardless.

.... I bought the seats not even thinking about whether side airbags were in the seat or in the door pillar. The Mach-e is the first car I've even had that even HAD side airbags, so it was not on my radar. I was however quite sure that I disliked the stock seats in the Select; the material and the lack of shoulder bolster. The Corbeau have seat heat, adjustable lumbar, microsuede which is not cold/slippery or hot/sticky, and great shoulder support for cornering.

Last edited:

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I have a DIY thread on it way way back, which the warranty and airbag nannies had a field day with, so I don't talk about it much.
It's a fascinating discussion and worth a trip back in time for anyone who missed it:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/diy-install-aftermarket-seats-corbeau-a4-in-mach-e.8391/

Most of the contributions expressed concern over your choice of seat attachment bracket, not the lack of airbags. But, as long as you're the only one driving that vehicle, I suppose it's only your concern (or not) at the end of the day, not theirs.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anybody else show your MME at a DriveElectricWeek.org event? I did. shrug-frank-sheldon
Sponsored