Anyone bought a red premium RWD from Harris Ford in Lynnwood?

tjp74

First Name
Tae Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Mercedes C43 Conv, 03 Land Rover Discovery HSE7
Country flag
Just wandering... I declined my order and looks like they sold it to someone else recently so I am curious if anyone from the forum bought it.

3FMTK3RM9MMA08062

How are you liking it? :)
Sponsored

SeattleMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
No but I think that’s the one I sat in last month before I placed my order ?

Did you change your mind on getting a Mach-E period?

I think they mentioned it was for sale with a markup, but I’m set on getting the ER AWD and wanted to delay getting a new car until no earlier than May, so I didn’t pay much attention. I was a bit miffed they had no Mach-Es available to test drive.

OP
OP

tjp74

First Name
Tae Jin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Mercedes C43 Conv, 03 Land Rover Discovery HSE7
Country flag
Yes I changed my mind completely. I am not new to EVs.. Started with 2012 Leaf, 2014? BMW I3 and 2016 Kia Sour EV and of course a prius before these but this will be first time in nearly a decade I will be without an EV in my house.
Nothing wrong with the Mach-e. It's just that the pandemic and work situation had changed our transportation need since I placed the order back in 2019.

I am actually waiting for a new grand Cherokee L (3rd row version) plug in hybrid version to come out next year. We normally don't drive more than 30 miles daily so we figured a plug in hybrid with range of 30 miles or so would fit us better than any 200+ mile EV and we needed an option to tow a RV trailer.
Sponsored