Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
When I made my reservation, I also opted for the "keep me informed" list. I got an email from them tonight, but it basically just takes you to the mach-E landing page that hasn't changed one iota. Among other things the email says "we’ll continue to send you all the latest and greatest Mustang Mach-E information over the next few months. Look for expanded details on charging solutions,interior design and technologies like SYNC ® 4A".

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone else get the "Nice Choice!" email from Ford? SYNC 4A name revealed. 1579748585576

Full text:

Get to know your new Mustang Mach-E.

YOU RESERVED IT.* AND WE CAN’T WAIT TO UNLEASH IT.

Meanwhile, we’ll continue to send you all the latest and greatest Mustang Mach-E information over the next few months. Look for expanded details on charging solutions, interior design and technologies like SYNC ® 4A.**

*By completing the reservation process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. Terms and conditions apply.
**Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.

WELCOME TO THE NATION’S LARGEST PUBLIC CHARGING NETWORK.*

Wherever your Mustang Mach-E takes you, the FordPass™ Charging Network can help make charging fast and convenient. FordPass connects to charging solutions both at home and on the go. Ford teamed up with Amazon in the U.S. on installation services for a 240V outlet or our Ford Connected Charge Station to make your experience hassle-free. The FordPass Charging Network is comprised of over 12,500 charging stations (over 35,000 plugs) and growing from multiple established charging providers, making public charging easy.

*Based on original equipment manufacturers (OEM)/automotive manufacturers that sell all-electric vehicles and have publicly announced charging networks. Department of Energy data used. FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.

You may qualify for Federal Income Tax Credits as much as $7,500.* And depending on where you live, possibly even more.

*The federal tax credit is a potential future tax savings. The amount of your savings will depend on your individual tax circumstances. Please consult with your own tax or legal professional to determine eligibility, specific amount of incentives or rebates available. Incentives and additional rebates are not within Ford’s control. This information does not constitute tax or legal advice. https://www.afdc.energy.gov/laws/409.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
pretty anemic after 2 months, TBH.

hag911

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Fusion Hybrid, 2014 Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Me too. 1st time I've heard from Ford.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
At least now we know their email system works. :) I had a lot of trouble using the links in the email, though... I just have issues in general with Ford web site pages that require me to be logged in. Seems broken more often than not.

The "new" thing from this marketing email is confirmation that the next-gen SYNC is called SYNC 4A. The only other time I recall hearing it referred to as 4A was in a recent in-car interview with Darren Palmer and Leo Laporte from twit.tv.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yep got it as well. It’s the first communication I’ve received from Ford since I reserved in November.
Same here. Nice to finally get something.

MNAce

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
... and here I thought they were reaching out to me personally, lol. I’ve noticed a few contributors here mention they’d heard from the dealers they reserved through. But this was the first outreach I’ve received since the reservation process. Fingers-crossed this means the Ford team is working on more important things like getting Synch right!

FASTBACK

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Indian Roadmaster - Beemer 40e
Occupation
Dealer
Country flag
«Interior design» - can that be bucket seats with massage and cooling , headup display and night vision .......

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
I have not received any such e-mail but it is very likely that I have my account set such that Ford sends me no marketing e-mails.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I got it and was also annoyed at the links not really going to where they are supposed to go. Given that I never heard anything from the dealer, I am happy to have gotten something saying "yeah we know you're there still" :)

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I got it and was also annoyed at the links not really going to where they are supposed to go. Given that I never heard anything from the dealer, I am happy to have gotten something saying "yeah we know you're there still" :)
You could call the dealer and discuss it with them. Keep in mind you have the option of placing the actual order this spring with any dealer you like, so if you're dissatisfied with the one you chose on the reservation i would point that out to them. You should have also gotten a reservation email with the res# when you made it.

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
Got the same email as well. At the bottom it says its from the Ford Division Marketing Center in Melbourne, Florida. I otherwise haven't heard anything other than my reservation email. I have been working with the same salesperson at my local dealer for years now, so I contacted him but he didn't have any information. Going to stop by and talk to him and see what info the dealers have at this point.
Sponsored