eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I got the email as well. My friend at the dealer just happened to call me and said they know nothing more. I asked about the $60,000 tax thing and the FE being $60,300 and he said that he has no idea and he is in management which means that he would know if there was anything new to know. He went on to say that this is the first time that Ford has done anything like this so this new to everyone. The only thing I noticed about the email links is that they do not work with internet explorer. I had to use chrome to get the web site to work.
Sponsored

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I got no email. I called my dealer of choice and sought out the salesman who will be handling Mach-Es. Seems like an okay guy but clearly I know more than he does. The dude didn't even understand the difference between level 3 DC fast charging and level 2 home charging.

*sigh* this could suck.

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I got no email. I called my dealer of choice and sought out the salesman who will be handling Mach-Es. Seems like an okay guy but clearly I know more than he does. The dude didn't even understand the difference between level 3 DC fast charging and level 2 home charging.

*sigh* this could suck.
Don't be too hard on the guy yet; after he has some actual training and more information by ordering time this fall he should be good. If not, place your order elsewhere

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
I did receive the email but didn't think too much about it.
I also had a call from the dealer a couple days after the reserve went through. They just said "Hi" but didn't have much more information.
I had a question about the reserve #. They just looked into it & got back to me. Not sure if they received the correct information from corporate who said "the reserve #'s were random". From another post they seem to be incremental just starting at 10M.

Bob

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac SRX
Country flag
Trust but verify.
I did receive the email but didn't think too much about it.
I also had a call from the dealer a couple days after the reserve went through. They just said "Hi" but didn't have much more information.
I had a question about the reserve #. They just looked into it & got back to me. Not sure if they received the correct information from corporate who said "the reserve #'s were random". From another post they seem to be incremental just starting at 10M.
Trust but verify. The data(attached) does not support what your dealer told you. Various comments from this site and [Banned Site].com indicate most dealers do not know more than we members do.

Attachments

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
When I made my reservation, I also opted for the "keep me informed" list. I got an email from them tonight, but it basically just takes you to the mach-E landing page that hasn't changed one iota. Among other things the email says "we’ll continue to send you all the latest and greatest Mustang Mach-E information over the next few months. Look for expanded details on charging solutions,interior design and technologies like SYNC ® 4A".

1579748585576.png

Full text:
When I made my reservation, I also opted for the "keep me informed" list. I got an email from them tonight, but it basically just takes you to the mach-E landing page that hasn't changed one iota. Among other things the email says "we’ll continue to send you all the latest and greatest Mustang Mach-E information over the next few months. Look for expanded details on charging solutions,interior design and technologies like SYNC ® 4A".

1579748585576.png

Full text:
Most likely everyone who reserved the vehicle got this email. Hopefully more will follow with more details about the charging network, charging options that come with the vehicle, performance data and range details from the vehicles they testing in various locations. At this point I expect an email from my dealer to inquire about my reservation. Hopefully soon. Patience.!!!!
So many questions and inquiries.
Waiting for answers.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
May 2020 is when the dealers are going to call you and ask you to come to the dealership for placing the order. You will then receive your $500 USA refund deposit but look for FORD to ask for another deposit?

OP
OP
timbop

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
May 2020 is when the dealers are going to call you and ask you to come to the dealership for placing the order..
From where did you get this date? Is it supposition based on the "late spring" reference in the doc sent to the dealers, an interview with a Ford bigwig, or actual inside information?

Bob

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac SRX
Country flag
I received my 2nd Ford email keeping me informed of Mach-E developments today with the subject being the thread title above. This email took me to a webpage which essentially was a collection of YouTube videos which have been playing on TV for a few weeks.Last week a Ford email arrived which just took me to the The Future of Exhilaration webpage where I placed my reservation back in November. Nothing new for Mach-E aficionados like me who have been scouring the internet for nuggets of news.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My dealer gave me a brochure, after I asked for it. You would think Ford would send us something
in the mail.

MadScientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
I don’t know what other UK members have had in the way of emails, but for me, it’s zero. The only evidence that they have my £1000 deposit is on my Ford account.

FASTBACK

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Indian Roadmaster - Beemer 40e
Occupation
Dealer
Country flag
Trust but verify.

Trust but verify. The data(attached) does not support what your dealer told you. Various comments from this site and [Reported to Moderators].com indicate most dealers do not know more than we members do.
Sponsored