Anyone else's tracker go from build to delivery really quick?

JoelOclock

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Here's my issue:
Ford tracker has been marked as in production since 6-March, still doesn't show as built (build process shouldn't take this long??) but the tracker says delivery estimate is 10 days from now (22-Apr).
Delivery is to Seattle, dealer has told me he has the same information and some have been a month off but recently more like a week off delivery date estimate.
When I search my VIN on palsapp it has 'pending' as status but no destination (freight number 1361378713).

Giving all this context to see if anyone can confirm my fears that est. delivery is BS or give me hope because their tracker sped through some stages towards the end. Just don't want to get my hopes up, been waiting so longggg
Sponsored

NotSoJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Mustang Mach-E reservation holder
Country flag
This series of events seem contrary to anything I've read on the forum. I want this to be true so people can get into these cars faster and add to the community. I suspect it is complete BS. Sorry, I really don't want to be that guy, but it isn't helping you plan to think you've got a Mach E in 10 days.

Sincerely,
That guy

EVInFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium ER Space White
Country flag
Here's my issue:
Ford tracker has been marked as in production since 6-March, still doesn't show as built (build process shouldn't take this long??) but the tracker says delivery estimate is 10 days from now (22-Apr).
Delivery is to Seattle, dealer has told me he has the same information and some have been a month off but recently more like a week off delivery date estimate.
When I search my VIN on palsapp it has 'pending' as status but no destination (freight number 1361378713).

Giving all this context to see if anyone can confirm my fears that est. delivery is BS or give me hope because their tracker sped through some stages towards the end. Just don't want to get my hopes up, been waiting so longggg

This sounds familiar. Build date 3/4 with an original delivery date to Florida of 4/3. No updates on Palsapp through 4/3 then suddenly my delivery estimate moves to 5/23. Yesterday, 4/13, Palsapp finally updates delivery to Norfolk Southern Voltz in MO. From what I've gathered, I'm likely weeks away from landing in Florida and my dealer told me "could be any day" on 4/3. Hope you have a different experience but shipping is a process.
Sponsored