anyone ever experience brief blurred vision from acceleration?

jonkMACHE

First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 4X
So, as a preface to this, I have done several wide-open-throttle pulls, and have never had an issue with the MachE's acceleration.

However, every once in a while, the motor dynamics and the car's initial conditions will be just right so that I get serious whiplash. I had one such experience the other day where I pressed the pedal in about 3/4 of the way during a 10mph rolling start... it whipped me back so hard that I lost vision for about half a second. Anyone else ever experienced this?

***edit*** changed the title to something a little less dramatic...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tampamike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
If the g-suit is working properly, you should be able to get to at least 6 1/2 g’s.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
So, as a preface to this, I have done several wide-open-throttle pulls, and have never had an issue with the MachE's acceleration.

However, every once in a while, the motor dynamics and the car's initial conditions will be just right so that I get serious whiplash. I had one such experience the other day where I pressed the pedal in about 3/4 of the way during a 10mph rolling start... it whipped me back so hard that I lost vision for about half a second. Anyone else ever experienced this?
Hi JK,
That doesn't seem like the kind of experience we want you to have in your bod-e. If you could send us a message with your SSN and doctor's name, we'd like to see what we can do.

please don't actually send me those things

Glen Boise

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Black out? No. Have felt pressure in the chest from g-forces(?) when I accelerated(floored it) to get around a pick-up pulling a larger trailer on a two lane highway. Went from 50 mph to 80 mph in a couple car lengths. It surprised me, as I was driving a Select RWD.

RedStormREHS

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry Hybrid / Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Health Inspector
Country flag
I have felt a tiny bit of vertigo and stomach butterflies when I launch out in my GT on engaged! Did you know that our acceleration is actually is a bit faster than Disney California Adventure's Incredicoaster launch-out?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Definitely get that checked out

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Never got that close,. Did fly space available on military aircraft a number of times. Eye opening..

Last edited:

MABachE131

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT in DMG
Country flag
Agree with previous poster, get checked out. Make sure your blood is flowing okay.

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag

This is a car, not a fighter jet pulling some serious high G maneuvers. If you are blacking out you need to quit driving and seek some medical attention. Something else is going on with you.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
Eh. Seems unusual at best….
I would make sure I didn’t get a hold of those fentanyl pills that look like sweet tarts. They are all over now …
Jes sayin. “Stop safely now” matey….
Sponsored