Anyone gotten a ridiculous buy offer for your used MME?

Skepteach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium RWD
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Friend of mine just got an offer of $53k for a car he paid $48k for 3 months and 8700 miles ago. It's not a MME, but I was wondering if the weird market is creating a bit of a seller incentive for us as well? You know what they say, just curious
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I can't speak for MMEs, but the market is stupid right now. The whole reason why I'm carless right now is because the dealership I bought my car from called me out of the blue and offered me $4500 more than KBB said my car was worth. I jumped on that quick

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Friend of mine just got an offer of $53k for a car he paid $48k for 3 months and 8700 miles ago. It's not a MME, but I was wondering if the weird market is creating a bit of a seller incentive for us as well? You know what they say, just curious
I literally just got my offer back from carvana a few minutes ago. $51,000.

I paid $53,500 MSRP. I will be taking up their deal. I don't commute for work so I will be buying a crappy $1000 beater just to go to the gym and back everyday.

I already have a deposit down for a BMW i4 but that doesn't come out till next summer.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag

I paid $53,500 MSRP. I will be taking up their deal. I don't commute for work so I will be buying a crappy $1000 beater just to go to the gym and back everyday.

I already have a deposit down for a BMW i4 but that doesn't come out till next summer.
Hold up a sec. and try either Vroom or your local dealer. They will often beat Carvana. Just a thought.

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Carvana offered me more than Vroom on one of my used 10+ year old cars. Not enough to make me want to sell though.

What made you decide on the i4? We have a friend that has that on order and wife likes the i4, but I don't like how it doesn't have a frunk (makes me think they did a simple ICE > EV conversion).

Brutakus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Select AWD Comfort/Tech Package
Country flag
I got my MME because I was offered $5k more than my Charger Scat Packs MSRP. So essentially I made almost $10k more than I paid because of an additional $4850 rebate ($10 per horsepower off) I got when I bought it. And this is all after I had it for a year and 10k miles.

I imagine you could get MSRP for a lightly used MME but some people might get turned off by the lack of a tax credit.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I’ve had 3 people in the last 2 months ring my doorbell asking if my Blazer was for sale. Getting to think I might could part with it. It would free up some room in the garage and shed too since I have spare parts in both places.

ncaadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Ext AWD
Country flag
I thought this was a pretty good offer for my premium AWD ER honestly…almost did it
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone gotten a ridiculous buy offer for your used MME? 70786BF1-73AD-4B2D-BA2D-3BBE7B9550C3

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Carvana offered me more than Vroom on one of my used 10+ year old cars. Not enough to make me want to sell though.

What made you decide on the i4? We have a friend that has that on order and wife likes the i4, but I don't like how it doesn't have a frunk (makes me think they did a simple ICE > EV conversion).
Mach-E was my first SUV, and I quickly learned I'm a small car person. All my cars have been sedans or hatches so far.

Simple ICE to EV does not bother me. All I care about is driving dynamics, interior quality, and tech.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Carvana and Vroom both just say they don't have enough data to give an offer. I wonder if it's due to having a first edition.

My GT is about a week or so away so I've been trying to get some offers.

fayt349

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i4 eDrive 40 M-Sport
Occupation
Network Support Engineer
Country flag
Carvana and Vroom both just say they don't have enough data to give an offer. I wonder if it's due to having a first edition.

My GT is about a week or so away so I've been trying to get some offers.
I had to contact them and have them do a manual appraisal

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag

itsthenewdc

First Name
Damian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Line Producer
Country flag
I don't really want to sell my MME, but I am interested to see what they'll offer given the market, so I filled out stuff for Vroom and Carvana.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I don't really want to sell my MME, but I am interested to see what they'll offer given the market, so I filled out stuff for Vroom and Carvana.
I'm only trading mine for the GT I originally ordered if the trade value is worth it. Otherwise I'm keeping my FE.
Sponsored