Anyone have their WiFi just not show up anymore?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Last night noticed I didn’t have the WiFi symbol at the top, so looked into it and now none of the networks are showing up. Hit refresh and nothing happens.

Wondering it’s doing an update on a module maybe?

I toggled on and off and I did screen reset. Everything else is working fine. Not even sure why I need the WiFi but would like it to start working again!

Have 1.7.1 update successfully fyi.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Last night noticed I didn’t have the WiFi symbol at the top, so looked into it and now none of the networks are showing up. Hit refresh and nothing happens.

Wondering it’s doing an update on a module maybe?

I toggled on and off and I did screen reset. Everything else is working fine. Not even sure why I need the WiFi but would like it to start working again!

Have 1.7.1 update successfully fyi.
Never mind, it’s back! My guess is it was updating or something. Who knows!

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This issue is back again, really weird. My Sync is up to date with 2.3.0 and everything else works OK. Connected features are working through the modem. I go to Refresh WiFi Networks and it displays the three dots for maybe 20 seconds and then goes blank, no networks show up and it’s not a router issue, like nowhere shows WiFi networks.

Not sure how huge of a deal it is to not have WiFi, maybe it will come back like it did last time?

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
How can you tell if you have 2.3.0? MIne just says "up to date". I have the blocks game and horizontal volume slider.

OP
OP
Logal727

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How can you tell if you have 2.3.0? MIne just says "up to date". I have the blocks game and horizontal volume slider.
Yeah that’s the latest sync version, that’s how you know really, mine actually has the bug where it says 2.1.0 like most folks here, but that wasn’t relevant to my issue, which seems like no one on here has experienced, since I didn’t get many replies :(
Sponsored