Anyone in South Carolina?

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Just seeing how many of us on here are active members from South Carolina, and if you have any plans on modifications or extras for the MME.

I'm thinking about getting new rims and tires put on it, but will probably roll around on the factory set up for a while.

I really like the look of these copper rims on the iconic silver.

Mach-E-Project-6GR-Wheels.jpg
Sponsored

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Just seeing how many of us on here are active members from South Carolina, and if you have any plans on modifications or extras for the MME.

I'm thinking about getting new rims and tires put on it, but will probably roll around on the factory set up for a while.

I really like the look of these copper rims on the iconic silver.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in South Carolina? Mach-E-Project-6GR-Wheels
There is another upstate citizen from the Greenville area who has ordered a MME premium AWD ER. Maybe when Ford start to deliver to other customers in the southeast we have a get together and compare opinions and experiences. In the meantime we may cross paths with our MME.
Production day is 12/21/2020. Delivery probably after the 1st of the year.
Take care.

BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Hey...I'm in Columbia. I originally reserved a Mach E on New Years Day, 2020. Then Covid hit...I was working from home...and my car sat in my garage all day every day. So I cancelled my reservation and waited to see what 2021 would bring. Now I think I"m ready to order. Contacted my dealer last week. I did notice that on the order form online, it says the MSRP is 52,400, and the dealer price is 53,500. So I guess that means they're charging me an extra $1100. I'll discuss that with them soon. But, the $1100 was less than some other dealers in Columbia are charging. So maybe I can't avoid that.

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey...I'm in Columbia. I originally reserved a Mach E on New Years Day, 2020. Then Covid hit...I was working from home...and my car sat in my garage all day every day. So I cancelled my reservation and waited to see what 2021 would bring. Now I think I"m ready to order. Contacted my dealer last week. I did notice that on the order form online, it says the MSRP is 52,400, and the dealer price is 53,500. So I guess that means they're charging me an extra $1100. I'll discuss that with them soon. But, the $1100 was less than some other dealers in Columbia are charging. So maybe I can't avoid that.
That might be the delivery fee, $1100 is that standard charge there

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
There's an $1100 destination and delivery fee that Ford puts on every Mach E - it isn't the dealer. It's simply a case of semantics calling the MSRP $53500 and base price $52400

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
$1100 is the delivery/destination charges.
I see that Ford has applied the $3000 discount on the premium trim. Also don't forget the X plan pricing if you are able to get it.
My built date shifted to Jan 4. Ford has said anything to me about the status of the vehicle.
It may be done thru the assembly line and put out for transport. I am waiting for an update.
I am ready to take delivery. My dealer is anxious to see it. They been bugging me to make sure the order is correct and I am still happy.
My charging station is ready (charge point flex home charger).
Now I am waiting.??!!??!!

BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Thanks for the info about the $1100. I'm glad to hear that it's not the dealer being greedy. There is another dealer near me, and the online order form says 52,400 MSRP, and 56,000 dealer price. So I assume THAT one is greed. So I'll avoid that dealer.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Thanks for the info about the $1100. I'm glad to hear that it's not the dealer being greedy. There is another dealer near me, and the online order form says 52,400 MSRP, and 56,000 dealer price. So I assume THAT one is greed. So I'll avoid that dealer.
By the way you mentioned that you are from Columbia. I am located in the Greenville area. There is another person who has ordered an MME from Clemson. There may be couple more from the low country also. Hope they chime in.
Good luck.

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
I have been lurking without Registering in the Forum for a while. I broke down and registered.

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
By the way you mentioned that you are from Columbia. I am located in the Greenville area. There is another person who has ordered an MME from Clemson. There may be couple more from the low country also. Hope they chime in.
Good luck.
Which dealer did you end up ordering from? I spoke to Fairway in Greenville, I think that's the name, but ended up sticking with the closest dealer ship, Lake Keowee.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Which dealer did you end up ordering from? I spoke to Fairway in Greenville, I think that's the name, but ended up sticking with the closest dealer ship, Lake Keowee.
Fairway is the one I do business with.
I have been a customer for 25+ with them.
They are excited to see the MME in their lot.
Honestly, because of that relationship, they asked for no money down and no mark up.
That was the reason for Ford to move the ordering experience on line just like Tesla and have the vehicle delivered to your choice of dealer in order to avoid any mark ups.
The dealer knows how many MME are going to be delivered to them and for whom.
In my case the dealership made the process easy for me. They just were excited that they were getting an MME in their lot. Dumb luck but it has been a good experience overall.

ADDZ71

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER AWD (sold) 22 MME GT (Del 5/22)
Occupation
Lithium expert
Country flag
I placed an order in December for a Premium AWD ER with Jim Hudson Ford in Lexington SC. I live in Fort Mill just outside of Charlotte. I took advantage of the X plan and hope to receive my MME in mid Spring.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
I am still waiting for the email to verify that the vehicle is out of production and for transport to the East Coast.
Good luck with yours. Seems like you are ready to have it in your driveway.
Stay in touch.
Sponsored