Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Have any of you in this NC/SC area tried getting a 2nd fob programmed? Only 1 of the 3 dealers I called said they know how to do it even though it’s supposedly is the same as other fob’s. My PAAK works perfectly so don’t really need it but still wondering.
I took the one I purchased from Car and Truck Remotes with me when I picked up my Premium back in April at Beach Ford in Myrtle Beach. My salesman took it with the car to the shop and came back in just a few minutes with it programmed. Didn't charge me anything, surprisingly.
Sponsored

MustThee?

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach Premium E
I took the one I purchased from Car and Truck Remotes with me when I picked up my Premium back in April at Beach Ford in Myrtle Beach. My salesman took it with the car to the shop and came back in just a few minutes with it programmed. Didn't charge me anything, surprisingly.
Good for you for planning ahead. I had not. Now I have bought a remote from car and truck remotes. Not in a rush yet but will go to a dealer someday when I have a need and see if they will do it. On the phone they have quoted $135.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Good for you for planning ahead. I had not. Now I have bought a remote from car and truck remotes. Not in a rush yet but will go to a dealer someday when I have a need and see if they will do it. On the phone they have quoted $135.
I had plenty of time to get it waiting 10 months from my order date to take delivery. ? I had my EVSE installed about 6 months early too. If you're in no rush, wait until you go in for your 10,000 mile service and tell them "While you've got it in how about programming this for me?" Might be able to get it done for free or at a discount.

GW Shark

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium ER AWD Star White, 2014 Prius V
Occupation
Scuba Instructor
Country flag
Hi, folks! Went to Soda City (crafts, exhibits, arts, food) EV day in Columbia. Mustang Sally, a beautiful Infinite BLue Mach E and a bunch of EVs of all makes, age and size. I was hoping to go visit the other vehicles but the there was a lot of interest in the Mach E's, so no time to wander. Lots of E-curious folks and even supportive Mustang ICE owners! A great time was had and made some new friends!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in South Carolina? IMG_3497
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in South Carolina? IMG_3498

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Hi, folks! Went to Soda City (crafts, exhibits, arts, food) EV day in Columbia. Mustang Sally, a beautiful Infinite BLue Mach E and a bunch of EVs of all makes, age and size. I was hoping to go visit the other vehicles but the there was a lot of interest in the Mach E's, so no time to wander. Lots of E-curious folks and even supportive Mustang ICE owners! A great time was had and made some new friends!
Nice decal wrap on the side. Glad you got favorable attention even from other ICE Mustang owners. At Mustang Week in MB, my MME got lots of compliments and questions, similar to what you are saying. You can't hardly venture away because of all the curious onlookers.