Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Ohhhh.........same feelings.!!!!!!
Are you married Rocky.???
If you are, your wife will steal it from you.!!??
Be aware of it.
Stay in touch.
Hope to see you around the area soon.
How is your Mach E doing??
Made it to Murrell's Inlet to visit my kid at CCU. We had a great time. Fast charging was a breeze. Now I understand the Tesla community and their supercharging network. Anyone who hesitates to use fast charging stations need to not be concerned.
They work. Make sure to open an account with the various charging networks.
Keep in touch.
Hopefully we cross paths in the upstate.
Good luck.!!!
Sponsored

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Kim......it is worth the wait.
You will not be disappointed but pleasantly surprised and overwhelmed.
Be patient. When it comes, clear large block of your free time because you will be in it driving it and figuring out the center screen.
A lot to learn and absorb.
Just came back from 150 mile trip.
Since you ordered the premium like I have you will be finding all kind of things
Best to find them yourself. Reserve your questions until then. There is sophistication to be pealed back one layer at a time.
Patience and good luck.
Kim, any updates on your Mach E yet.???
To let you know, I drove my Mach E to Myrtle Beach to visit my daughter at CCU. We had a wonderful time with our Mach E. Fast charging with EA was easy. Open an account with them.
The nearest EA charging station is in Florence.
ChargePoint, EV go, Charge hub, Plugshare apps should be on your phone also.
Take on slow drive thru the strip at Myrtle.
I drove mine to see what have changed along the strip. Surprised of what is still there.
I did get lots of thumbs up from the Mustang people. They knew what the Mach E is. It is not an illusion any more.
Enjoy it. Good luck.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Kim, any updates on your Mach E yet.???
To let you know, I drove my Mach E to Myrtle Beach to visit my daughter at CCU. We had a wonderful time with our Mach E. Fast charging with EA was easy. Open an account with them.
The nearest EA charging station is in Florence.
ChargePoint, EV go, Charge hub, Plugshare apps should be on your phone also.
Take on slow drive thru the strip at Myrtle.
I drove mine to see what have changed along the strip. Surprised of what is still there.
I did get lots of thumbs up from the Mustang people. They knew what the Mach E is. It is not an illusion any more.
Enjoy it. Good luck.
I still have no idea where it is. My dealer has been very tight-fisted with Vehicle Visibility Report info but I did finally get a railcar number out of him and the fact that VV shows a stop-ship on it. Just discovered from another thread that mine is one of the ones affected by the improperly torqued bolts recall that can be found on the forum so that's probably the cause of the stop-ship. Just wish I had some idea where it is at this point.

v8318cid

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MMe Prm. 4x , 19 Nissan Leaf, 22 GC 4xe
Occupation
Information Tech
Country flag
Hope it isn't rude for me to jump in, but I just picked up my MME today. I started out planning to order one through the local dealer, but got the impression that when I told them I wouldn't pay ADM, they sort of blew me off. However, I was able to find not one, but two MME sitting over in Lugoff (maybe 20 miles from my home outside of Sumter) that were for sale. Although I did take a bit of a bath with trade, I was happy with the purchase overall. Drove it home tonight. Will try to post some pictures of it tomorrow.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Hope it isn't rude for me to jump in, but I just picked up my MME today. I started out planning to order one through the local dealer, but got the impression that when I told them I wouldn't pay ADM, they sort of blew me off. However, I was able to find not one, but two MME sitting over in Lugoff (maybe 20 miles from my home outside of Sumter) that were for sale. Although I did take a bit of a bath with trade, I was happy with the purchase overall. Drove it home tonight. Will try to post some pictures of it tomorrow.
Get ready to learn few new things about driving. Take it easy.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Back in town from a business trip.
Three weeks away from our Mach E.
Addiction withdrawal for sure.
Back to normal again. Things have changed lately on the road. Now.....I get the thumbs up constantly from Mustang fans and luxury vehicle owners/drivers. They know about the Mach E.!!!
Must be watching You Tube video reviews or Mr Munro taking a Mach E apart.
~2600 miles on the odometer.
Range anxiety is a distant memory.
A new State of Mind. The cure.....driving the Mach E on a daily basis.
Heart beat is normal, blood pressure normal, stress levels gone. Side effects few....an occasional twitchiness to apply the accelerator at the stop lights occasionally. My face has a permanent deformity of smiling constantly.
Animosity.......YES.....towards gasoline prices and gas stations in general or what is the price of gas every week in my daily drives.
I am enjoying this too much.!!!!
Tesla owners were going thru this high for some time now. Now is our turn.
A State of Mind I am enjoying.
Take care everyone.
Have fun with your Mach E.!!!!

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E4X, 1996 Mustang Cobra, 2008 Corvette
Country flag
I’m in Anderson, ordered on April 14. Just waiting for a build date on the Rapid Red AWD extended range battery Premium.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
I’m in Anderson, ordered on April 14. Just waiting for a build date on the Rapid Red AWD extended range battery Premium.
Welcome aboard the forum.
You going to be a bit patient now.
Some of us had to wait 14 months.
Don't lose faith. You won't be disappointed.
Also, you going to find out that all of us in this forum are willing to help and share our experiences with our Mach Es.
While you wait prepare yourself.
Install your 240V outlets, preferably 60 amps and look at a Charge Point Flex Home charger.
This is the kind I have. Amazon will deliver it to you. And then get into a different state of mind.
The side effects of driving a Mach E are wonderful.
Stay in touch.
Good luck.
Be patient.

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Welcome aboard the forum.
You going to be a bit patient now.
Some of us had to wait 14 months.
Don't lose faith. You won't be disappointed.
Also, you going to find out that all of us in this forum are willing to help and share our experiences with our Mach Es.
While you wait prepare yourself.
Install your 240V outlets, preferably 60 amps and look at a Charge Point Flex Home charger.
This is the kind I have. Amazon will deliver it to you. And then get into a different state of mind.
The side effects of driving a Mach E are wonderful.
Stay in touch.
Good luck.
Be patient.
Thanks. I already have the 60 amp outlet installed and ready. I was planning to just go with the charger that comes with the car but I may look into the Charge Point. Does it plug into the outlet or have to be hardwired? And I hope it’s not 14 months. I’m really hoping to be able to take that tax deduction this year. :)

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Thanks. I already have the 60 amp outlet installed and ready. I was planning to just go with the charger that comes with the car but I may look into the Charge Point. Does it plug into the outlet or have to be hardwired? And I hope it’s not 14 months. I’m really hoping to be able to take that tax deduction this year. :)
It shouldn't be 14 months.
Remember, I reserved mine when it was introduced by Ford. Now should be much much quicker. You may have yours by summer.
The Charge Point charger can be plugged or hardwired. Maximum amperage though is only attained when hardwired. 48amps hardwired or 40 amps plugged. 36 miles per hour versus 28 mph. Your choice. Easily configured and the Charge Point app does the rest.
There is another member in this forum with a Premium Mach E in Clemson. Hopefully he get in touch with you also. Greenville is my location. Couple more from the Columbia area and few more from the Coast.
Reach out to them.

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It shouldn't be 14 months.
Remember, I reserved mine when it was introduced by Ford. Now should be much much quicker. You may have yours by summer.
The Charge Point charger can be plugged or hardwired. Maximum amperage though is only attained when hardwired. 48amps hardwired or 40 amps plugged. 36 miles per hour versus 28 mph. Your choice. Easily configured and the Charge Point app does the rest.
There is another member in this forum with a Premium Mach E in Clemson. Hopefully he get in touch with you also. Greenville is my location. Couple more from the Columbia area and few more from the Coast.
Reach out to them.
I didn’t realize the Charge Point would be that expense. Assuming I don’t hard wire it (so it will provide a max of 40 amps) what advantage does it give me over the Ford charger that makes it worth $1500? Even the extra 8 amps if I did hard wire it wouldn’t be worth the expense I don’t think. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
No. You are not missing anything. The Charge Point Charger was on sale at Amazon back in December for $650. It shouldn't be more than $700 unless Charge Point changed the price.
You should be fine with the Ford provided charger.
Just expect a slower charging rate.
I am going to use mine in the upcoming camping trip next week. I will plug it at the 50 amp outlet.
Going to use with what the vehicle came with.
You are just fine for now.

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No. You are not missing anything. The Charge Point Charger was on sale at Amazon back in December for $650. It shouldn't be more than $700 unless Charge Point changed the price.
I am going to use mine in the upcoming camping trip next week. I will plug it at the 50 amp outlet.
Cool I’ll just stick with the provided one then. Maybe if they put that one on sale again I’ll get it to have a backup. Thanks.

Goober96

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I buy everything from Amazon so that was a good suggestion for me but I checked Charge Point’s website and they sell it there for less than half the price. Weird that Amazon is so much more. It’s out of stock at the moment on the website but I’ll keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
I buy everything from Amazon so that was a good suggestion for me but I checked Charge Point’s website and they sell it there for less than half the price. Weird that Amazon is so much more. It’s out of stock at the moment on the website but I’ll keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the suggestion.
Check with your electricity provider, they may have a rebate for certain EVSEs that will make the cost more palatable. Also, there's a federal tax break for the installation costs. It will pay 30% of the cost up to $1000.
Sponsored